The 10 Best Under The Cabinet Food Processor
Nowadays, there are so many products of under the cabinet food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for under the cabinet food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings under the cabinet food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Cuisinart DLC-2APK Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, 24 Ounce, Pink
- This year, Cuisinart is donating $32,500, regardless of sales, to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- 250 watt motor
- Auto-Reversing smartpower blade for two powerful processing options
- Included: stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You?
The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included.
Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet.
Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop.
You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly.
Selecting the Right Operating Control
Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough.
Use the Grind function for grinding spices, and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function.
You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover.
Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl
Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover, and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center.
Cleaning and Storage
Read to clean up? No problem! To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover, and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover, and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly, and spatula on the top rack.
The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts.
Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare
|Seeds and Dried Berries||Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency.||Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy, and juniper berries|
|Herbs, fresh||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop.|
|Onions||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size.||Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size.|
|Mushrooms||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch.|
|Nuts||Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency.||Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping.|
|Vegetables, cooked||Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached.||Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency.|
This little 250-watt workhorse comes in handy when a full-size food processor is unnecessary. The 3-cup work bowl is just right for making pesto or a salad dressing, and two receptacles in the lid have pinholes for one or two oils to stream into the bowl while the processor is blending a perfect emulsion. It’s also ideal for chopping and grinding. Pressing the “chop” button deploys the sharp edge of Cuisinart’s patented reversible blade to chop onions, herbs, or bread crumbs. Pressing the “grind” button whirls the blade in the other direction so its blunt side can grind nuts, coffee beans, or cheese. Compact at just 9 inches high and lightweight (it has a plastic body), the Mini Prep Plus can be tucked away in a cabinet, and the little spatula accompanying it goes into a drawer. It carries an 18-month warranty against defects. The plastic work bowl and lid are dishwasher-safe, but the stainless-steel blade should be hand washed to protect its edges. –Fred Brack
Editor’s Note: A portion of proceeds from the sale of every Cuisinart Pink Series product will be donated to help support breast cancer research.
Hamilton Beach 10-Cup Food Processor with Compact Storage (70760)
- Chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto or slice salad ingredients in seconds
- Powerful 500-Watts
- Large feed tube fits a whole block of cheese
- Reversible slice and shred discs and chopping blade are included
- Lid flips over for compact storage to save cabinet space
Prepare an endless variety of food fast. Chop onions, mix sauces, grate cheese, shred cabbage, prepare pesto, or slice salad ingredients in seconds. Lets you process large batches, but just as easily, chop a few nuts. Large feed tube fits a whole block of cheese. Reversible slice/shred discs and chopping blade are included. Bowl, lid, chopping blade and reversible slice/shred disc are dishwasher safe. Lid flips over for compact storage to save cabinet space. Cord storage area.
Hamilton Beach 70450 8-Cup Food Processor
Hamilton Beach 70450 8-Cup Food Processor
KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Ice
- 3.5 cup work bowl features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving.
- Master tasty dressings and sauces with the drizzle basin.
- 2 speeds and pulse operation give you precise control to produce coarse or fine results.
- Compact and lightweight, the mini food processor is the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe work bowl, lid and blade.
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
Cuisinart FP-8GMFR 8 Cup Food Processor, Gunmetal (Certified Refurbished)
- 350 watts for powerful food prep performance
- 8-cup work bowl with measurement markings
- Reversible shredding and slicing discs – medium to fine along with a stainless steel chopping/mixing/dough blade
- Integrated feed tube to add ingredients during processing with High, Low, Off, and Pulse controls
- Easy-to-clean, removable parts are dishwasher safe. BPA free
This Cuisinart Food Processor is designed to perform just about any food prep task a recipe calls for. It’s big enough to chop ingredients for a party-sized portion of salsa, and powerful enough to turn a full work bowl of veggies into healthy pureed soups in seconds. Rubberized touch pad controls, and reversible shredding and slicing discs make this food processor a favorite of creative home cooks!.
Cuisinart FP-14DC Elite Collection 14-Cup Food Processor, Die Cast (DISCONTINUED)
- 1000-watt food processor with 14-cup work bowl and nesting 4-1/2- and 11-cup work bowls
- On/off/dough/pulse touchpad controls; wide-mouth feed tube; blade-locking system
- Stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, chopping/mixing blades
- Dishwasher-safe parts; accessory storage case, spatula, and recipe/instruction book included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Equipped with a 1000-watt peak-power induction motor, this convenient food processor quickly and easily slices, dices, chops, and purees, helping to reduce prep time in the kitchen. It supplies a 4-1/2-cup small work bowl and an 11-cup medium work bowl that nest inside a 14-cup large work bowl–a versatile three-in-one design that can handle multiple-size batches. All the bowls feature durable polycarbonate construction, measurement marks up the side, and drip-free pour spouts. An exclusive SealTight Advantage System seals the bowls and locks the blades for clean, safe processing and pouring. In addition, the unit’s wide-mouth feed tube accommodates larger ingredients, which reduces the need for cutting food into smaller pieces first, and its electronic touchpad control panel offers four selections for on, off, and pulse. Use the machine to quickly blend up individual or family-size batches of pesto, chop onions and green peppers for a veggie pizza, or shred cheese for omelets on a Sunday morning.
Accessories include a stainless-steel adjustable slicing disc (1 to 6 mm), a stainless-steel reversible shredding disc (fine/medium), a large and small stainless-steel chopping/mixing blade. Thoughtfully designed, the food-prep appliance also provides blue LED indicator lights, a simple on/off locking system with push-button release, a retractable cord, and dishwasher-safe removable parts for quick cleanup. A lockable accessory storage case, spatula, and recipe/instruction book come included. The food processor measures 7-4/5 by 10-1/5 by 17 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty with a 10-year warranty on the motor.
Cuisinart extended the potential of every kitchen, with the introduction of the food processor in 1973. Now with the innovative Elite Collection, Cuisinart continues the pioneering tradition. Loaded with 1000 watts of peak power and innovative options, this ground breaking collection utilizes the exclusive SealTight Advantage system and a revolutionary nested bowl design to usher in the next generation of food processing. With three nested bowls, a reversible shredding disc and adjustable slicing disc (8 different options with 2 discs) and a versatile chopping/mixing blade, there is no limit to what you can do. The SealTight lid and blade assembly lets you utilize the maximum of each bowl’s processing capacity without spills or leaks, and ensures easy cleaning and convenient handling. The motor housing base is extra-durable with a streamline design that provides a solid foundation for the demands of food processing. It’s versatile, powerful, and user-friendly food processor–something consumers always expect from Cuisinart.
Features, Benefits, and Operations
- Housing Base and Motor: With a vertically projecting shaft, this powerful base has 1000 watts of peak power.
- Touchpad Control Panel: These easy to clean, electronically controlled buttons, On, Off, and Pulse, cover most food processing functions. The contemporary, blue LED light indicates when the unit is powered on.
- Work Bowls: These nested bowls feature SealTight technology, which maximizes each bowl’s processing capacity, ensures safe handling, and keeps all the ingredients contained in the bowl you’re using! The bowls include a locking feature to prevent them from coming out of position when pouring, and finger recesses for user-friendliness. Three nested work bowls (14, 11, and 4-1/2 cup) made of durable polycarbonate material with convenient measurements marking and pour spouts are provided.
- The Supreme Wide-Mouth Feed Tube: Accommodates larger ingredients and saves precutting time.
- Pusher Assembly: Secured with a snap-fit, the small pusher inside the larger pusher allows you to accommodate ingredients of all sizes.
- Small Chopping/Mixing Blade: This small stainless steel blade chops or mixes anything in your small work bowl and also features the BladeLock system, designed to keep the blade in place during processing, pouring, lifting, and handling tasks–but not permanently attached.
- Large Chopping/Mixing Blade: Stainless steel in construction, this heavy-duty blade processes a variety of food in the large or medium work bowl. The BladeLock system enables the blade to stay in place to prevent leaking, while providing optimal pouring.
- Adjustable Slicing Disc: The versatile 6-in-1 disc allows for thin to thick slices with 1 to 6mm indicators.
- Reversible Shredding Disc: Provides the option of either fine or medium shredding for optimal results.
- Stem Adapter: This user friendly tool easily attaches to either disc or small chopping/mixing blade to engage the motor shaft.
- Cord Storage Case: This convenient storage case with safety lock holds all of the blades and discs that are included with your new food processor.
- Retractable Cord: The retractable cord system allows you to pull as much cord as needed and then store it back in the housing when not in use. The end of the cord is wrapped with red tape to prevent over-pulling.
Cleaning and Storage
All parts except the housing base are dishwasher safe, and recommend washing on the top rack only. The housing base may be wiped clean with a soapy, non-abrasive material and dry after cleaning. If you wash the blades and discs by hand, do it carefully as their cutting edges are very sharp. For your safety remember when handling, use the plastic hubs on the blades and finger holes for the discs.
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long, offering today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends. Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
Wilton Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cakes and More
- Stacked cooling racks let you cool dozens of cookies or 3 cakes all at once without taking up a lot of space
- Reinforced non-stick coating for easy release and quick cleanup
- Each rack measures 15.9 x 9.9 in. (40.4 x 25.1 cm)
- Limited 10-year warranty
- Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water for best results
Love to bake but have limited space? This three-tiered cooling rack just solved that problem. It expands to 3 racks that stack on top of each other so you can cool batches of cookies, cake layers or countless finger foods all at once without sacrificing counter space. Once done, it collapses right back down for easy storage.
Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale, 11lb 5kg, Silver, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)
- Equipped with 4 high precision sensors to give you accurate weight all the time
- 5kg/11lb capacity, 0.01oz/1g division, Perfect for baking, cooking, postage and jewelry
- Stainless Steel Platform Design: Designed with a sleek stainless steel platform and anti-fingerprint technology for easy cleaning and maintenance
- User-Friendly: A precise TARE function can reset the current weight on the scales to zero, quick unit conversion, Volume Measurement Supported, violet backlit display and low battery indication
- Petite Design: No more fuss or clutter necessary
- Made for easy storage and lightweight portability
- The scales switch off after 2 minutes of inactivity if you forget to turn them off or your hands are all gooey with food
- Meet CE/ROHS certification
- 2 x AAA batteries included
- 1 Year Warranty by Etekcity
Order Now and Enjoy the Convenience of Our 2-Year Warranty!
This Etekcity digital scale has endless uses for personal or commercial environments – great for homes, kitchens, offices, and more. The scale has an easy-to-read LCD display with beautiful clear backlit. With a capacity of 11lb (5kg), you can weigh a variety of items with ease. You will be surprised at all the uses you will have for this product.
You can easily choose among measurement in oz, lb:oz, g, ml (Milk & Water). This digital scale measures in precise increments of 0.04oz (1 g) to accurately weigh your items. Power is provided by 2 AAA batteries (included), making the scale portable and ensuring that you can easily acquire replacement batteries.
The tare function allows the user to deduct the weight of a container from the total weight in order to determine the net weight of the contents excluding the weight of the container which holds them.
Clear Display and Auto-off
The scale has an easy-to-read backlit display, staying 30 seconds for easily reading. To save energy, the scale also features an auto-off function, allowing the scale to turn off after 2 minutes inactivity. Do not mix new and used batteries to power the device
Weight Capacity: 176oz / 5000g / 11 lbs
Units: g / oz / lb:oz /ml (Milk & Water)
Measurement Increments: 0.04 oz / 1 g
Minimum Measurement: 3g-5g
Auto-Off: 2 Minutes
Power: 2 x AAA 1.5V DC
Dimensions: 7.32 x 5.70 x 0.67 inches
1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
1 x User Manual
2 x AAA 1.5V DC batteries
Do not mix new and used batteries to power the device
HANDY CADDY SLIDING COUNTER TRAY
The handy candy sliding counter-top appliance accessory works with coffee makers,toasters, blenders, mixers, food processors and more! The sliding caddy makes for easy access to small kitchen appliances. Large wheels roll forwards and backwards with very little effort. Great for corners, under cabinets and hard to reach places. Each measures: 21"L x 8.5"W x 1"H.
Hamilton Beach 040094728602 72860 Stack and Press 3-Cup Glass Bowl Chopper, 1 Black and Silver
Hamilton beach, 3 cup, stack ‘n press glass bowl food Chopper, glass bowl resists stains, scratches & odors, easy to assemble & use, unique patent pending design requires no difficult twisting or locking, simply press the lid to chop, release to stop, stainless steel chopping/mixing blade, convenient cord storage, dishwasher safe removable parts, unique patent pending design.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found under the cabinet food processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best under the cabinet food processor: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy