The 4 Best Tripp Lite Rackmount Cooling Unit Air Conditioner Srcool7krm
Nowadays, there are so many products of tripp lite rackmount cooling unit air conditioner srcool7krm in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tripp lite rackmount cooling unit air conditioner srcool7krm in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tripp lite rackmount cooling unit air conditioner srcool7krm which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Tripp Lite Rack-Mount Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, AC, 7,000 BTU (2.0kW), 120V, 8U, 5-15P Plug (SRCOOL7KRM)
- Saves valuable floor space in IT environments
- Saves energy with efficient close coupled cooling
- Ideal for enclosures with perforated doors (not for use in enclosures with solid/plexiglass/glass doors)
- Provides 7,000 BTU / h (2.0 kW) of cooling capacity in a rack-mounted 8U chassis
- Directional output vent aims cool air upward or downward, allowing the unit to operate from the bottom or top of the rack enclosure
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive front-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The SRCOOL7KRM Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit pumps 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of close-coupled cooling power into your IT equipment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating. This space-saving, energy-efficient unit is perfect for data centers, server rooms, network closets and other environments with heat-sensitive rack-mounted equipment and limited floor space.
The self-contained SRCOOL7KRM mounts just like any other rack equipment in 8U of space at the top or bottom of a rack enclosure. A magnetic air dam attaches to the front door of the rack enclosure to ensure that equipment draws cool air from the SRCOOL7KRM instead of drawing warm air from the room. Because it only cools the equipment inside the rack enclosure, the SRCOOL7KRM is much more efficient than solutions that cool an entire room to achieve the same result. The SRCOOL7KRM filters the air, and its built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, as well as the need for a floor drain or water collection tank.
The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15-amp (NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance.
The optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2 accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Tripp Lite SRCOOL12K 12K BTU (3.5 kW) Portable Cooling Unit Air Conditioner, Stand Alone Spot Air Cooler, 120V 5-15P Plug
- Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
- Compact and portable – ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
- Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
- Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
- Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
- No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
- Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71″ flexible tube to the ‘hot spot’ for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Compact, portable, self-contained design
- ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
- Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet
- no adapter required
- Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can’t reach.
The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank.
You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it’s needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption.
Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It’s programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup.
By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory(sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
1-Year Limited Warranty
Tripp Lite Rackmount Network-Grade PDU Power Strip, 12 Right Angle Outlets Wide-Spaced, 15A, 15ft Cord w/ 5-15P Plug (RS1215-RA)
pTripp Lites RS-1215-RA Power Strip offers 15A capacity AC power distribution in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19-in. rack meeting EIA standards. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes RS-1215-RA ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Features 12 NEMA5-15R outlets (6 front/6 rear) placed at a right angle (with ground pin at bottom), 15-ft. AC power cord and lighted power switch with cover that prevents risk of accidental turn-off.PLUG/OUTLETS: Input: NEMA 5-15POutput: 12 x NEMA 5-15R (6 front/6 rear)ELECTRICAL: 120V AC, 50/60Hz, 20A (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)FORMAT: 19-in. rackmount (uses 1 rack space/1U), wallmount, under-counter and more/p
BLACK + DECKER 14000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Unit + 11000 BTU Heater, Remote, LED Display, Window Vent Kit, 4 Caster Wheels, White
- BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: Keeps a room, home, bedroom, apartment, dorm or garage that is approximately 300 – 350 square feet or 15 x 20 foot room pleasant and comfy during the summer months when the heat sets in. Also keeps a room that is approximately 225 – 375 square feet or 18 x 21 foot room warm in the winter. Works in double hung or sliding windows only, no crank windows
- DESIGN ENGINEERING: Vertical motion creates a steady and powerful airflow that provides consistent temperature in any room in the house. Slide out filter that rinses easily under a faucet for a fresh air feel. 4 caster wheels included for easy movement and compact portability
- TOP TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy the simplicity and precision of programmable, electronic controls and the clarity of an LED digital display and a 24 hour on/off timer and sleep mode. 115 volts, 950 watts and 60Hz
- 4-IN-1: Bucket less designed cooling unit combines cooling, fan, dehumidification and heater modes with a simple quiet and noiseless operation (approx. 75dB on high setting). Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The maximum length of the exhaust hose is 4 feet and 11 inches
- window kit included for easy installation and a manual guide for set up. BONUS: Remote control included. Important to note: according to the 2017 DOE testing standard, this unit carries a 7500 BTU cool but according to the ashrae 128 this ac is a 14000 BTU cool
- NOTE: Refer User Manual on Technical Specification before use
Enjoy a comfortable home climate year-round with this versatile BLACK+DECKER unit. It cools, dehumidifies, circulates air in the summer, and provides heat during those cold winter months. Offering immediate, uninterrupted comfort, this Portable Air Conditioner features easy-to-use LED electronic controls and is quiet while you sleep (75dB on high setting). This unit comes with rolling castors and side carrying handles for easy-to maneuver mobile comfort and everything needed for an effortless installation. Keeps a room, home, bedroom, apartment, dorm or garage that is approximately 300 – 350 square feet or 15 x 20 foot room pleasant and comfy during the summer months when the heat sets in. Also keeps a room that is approximately 225 – 375 square feet or 18 x 21 foot room warm in the winter. Works in double hung or sliding windows only, no crank windows.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there an extender for wider windows?
Can it only be vented through a window?
It can be vented through a wall or door into another room that you don’t mind getting warm.
What is the Volts and Hz?
115v and 60Hz.
Will it restart after a power outage?
Yes, it will restart automatically.
How long is the exhaust hose?
Is the window kit included?
Yes, the window kit is included with the unit and is easy to set up.
Is there a sleep button?
Is the unit noisy?
How many amps?
Can these be setup in a crank casement window?
No, only a slider casement window.
If my window is smaller, can I cut the included window panel?
Yes, you can cut the window panel using a saw if you need to make it smaller to exhaust. Please be careful though.
How long is the power cord?
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tripp lite rackmount cooling unit air conditioner srcool7krm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tripp lite rackmount cooling unit air conditioner srcool7krm: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy