Which Is The Best Military Issue Water Filter
Nowadays, there are so many products of military issue water filter in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for military issue water filter in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings military issue water filter which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
27,231 Reviews Scanned
Sawyer Products MINI Water Filtration System
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces
- 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli)
- removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium)
- also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons
- includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
A lightweight, versatile personal filtration system, the second-generation Sawyer MINI Water Filter fits in the palm of your hand and has a total field weight of just 2 ounces. Perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water can’t be trusted, the tiny MINI provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration for clean drinking water on the go — filtering out bacteria, protozoa, and microplastics.
The MINI filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera and E. coli and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer MINI filters allow. The MINI also filters out 100% of microplastics.
Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency prepping, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water. Attach it to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing (sold separately), or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread).
The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated up to 100,000 gallons. It comes with a 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger (per packaged MINI). Sawyer individually tests each and every MINI unit three times to performance standards before packaging.
How It Works
The MINI 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Survivor Filter PRO – Virus and Heavy Metal Tested 0.01 Micron Water Filter for Camping, Hiking and Emergency. 3 Stages – 2 Cleanable 100,000L Membranes and a Carbon Filter for Family Preparedness.
- THE WORLD RENOWNED SURVIVOR FILTER IS INDEPENDENTLY USA TESTED – Tested independently in the USA at multiple labs to show 99.999% filtration removal for tested virus (Phi X-174), staph, parasites, and bacteria and significantly reduce heavy metals. Our test reports are publicly available as we don’t make claims that are not independently verified from accredited labs within the USA. Don’t fall for counterfeits with similar claims that aren’t verified!
- BUILT OF STRONG QUALITY MATERIALS – Shell is ABS material (same material used on car bumpers), polysulfone medical grade ultra filter (same material used in visors of Apollo astronauts), food grade activated carbon and handle contains steel bar inside for extra support.
- COMES WITH BACKWASHING SYRINGE SYSTEM – For easy cleaning in the wild of the membrane filters to 100,000+ liters. It’s BPA free and comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable drinking cup, travel bag, details instructions and how to use manual.
- WEIGHS 12.8 OUNCES – Measures 6.5 inches long and has a super fast flow rate of 500ml (17 OZ) per minute. Can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into the attached cup, or pumped into any hydration container.
- SURVIVOR FILTER LIFETIME WARRANTY – Survivor Filter is based in North America and we cover all manufacturing and other defects with our lifetime warranty. If you ever run into any problems with any of our products simply contact us and we will work to make it right.
Katadyn Hiker Microfilter Water Filter
- Easy-to-use design is great for the beginning camper to the serious backpacker
- The 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media is designed for high output with little effort
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- Provides safe drinking water in any challenging conditions
- Lowest maintenance water filter available
- no need for constant backflushing
Stay healthy and comfortably hydrated as you hike through large patches of wilderness thanks to the pump-action Katadyn Hiker Water Microfilter. Long backpacking trips require lots of water, and carrying this Backpacker Magazine-approved, eleven-ounce microfilter works much better than carrying ten gallons of water on your back. Easy to use and clean in the field, this reliable microfilter transforms random water sources into thirst-quenching satisfaction throughout your long trek or backpacking trip.
Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Pocket water filter designed four outdoor enthusiasts and international travelers
- Filter’s silver-impregnated ceramic element is effective against bacteria and protozoa
- Filters all microorganisms larger than 0.2 microns to produce clear, drinkable water
- Round pump handle for easy pumping
- outlet hose attaches to containers with clip
For over fifty years, the rugged, metal Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter has proved its ability to provide military personnel, emergency crews, and outdoors enthusiasts the gift of clean water. While backpacking through a large patch of wilderness, you rely on the Pocket’s silver-impregnated ceramic filter to remove all the germs and microbes from the streams and rivers along the journey.
Katadyn Hiker Pro Transparent Water Microfilter
- Proven protection against bacteria and protozoan cysts down to 0.2 micron with pleated glass-fiber filter media
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- The field cleanable filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions
- Long-time trusted option for backpackers with it’s ultra-light 11oz, compact size and compatibility with hydration bladders
- Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working
A quick stop at a river or stream with the pump-action Katadyn Hiker Pro Water Microfilter lets you continue on your long trek with hydration packs and water bottles full of clean, clear drinking water. Carrying gallons of water isn’t necessary when you have reliable water sources and are carrying this durable 11-ounce water microfilter in your backpack. Since it connects directly to your hydration pack and water bottles, you spend more time on the trail and less time fiddling with your water supply.
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter provides proven, reliable water filtration for camping and hiking, backcountry adventures, global travel, survival situations, and emergencies. The replaceable Marathon EX ceramic element removes bacteria (such as E. coli. Shigella, salmonella, cholera), protozoa (such as giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae), and particulate, and its carbon core eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, the microfilter is capable of pumping one liter of water per minute, a flow rate that is easily maintained in the field, without any tools. The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%), throughout its replaceable filter life of 2,000 liters of water. Compatible with a wide variety of water containers such as Nalgene, Camelback, and MSR Dromedary Bags (sold separately); bottom screws on to threaded lids, or water can be pumped directly into a hydration reservoir drinking tube. Lightweight and compact, the pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs one pound. A storage bag is included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter
The MiniWorks EX microfilter from MSR is built to deliver long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes MSR’s workhorse Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable, and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, it’s capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field with no tools required. It’s lightweight and compact and, most importantly, has been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers world wide.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed–up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
- Field cleanable and maintainable
- Effective against: protozoa, bacteria, chemicals/toxins, and particulate
- Not effective against viruses
- Weight: 1 pound / 456 grams
- Dimensions: 2.75 by 7.5 inches / 7 by 19 centimeters (WxL)
- Filter media: Ceramic Plus Carbon
- Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
- Flow rate: 1 liter per minute
- Flow (strokes per liter): 85
- Cartridge life: ~2000 liters
- Cartridge replacement indicator
- Mechanical advantage
- Water bottle adapter included
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
MoKo Portable Water Filter, Emergency Personal Camping Water Purifier, with Internal Carbon and Ultra Filter Assembly, 0.01 Micron Absolute Hollow Fiber Membrane, BPA Free
- Lightweight, portable water filter purifier for hiking camping or other outdoor situations, turns rainwater, lake, river water into clean and drinkable water WITHOUT iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals immediately.
- Tested and approved by the TUV SUD Institute, this water purifier meets the highest standard of sterilization raised by WHO.
- With advanced activated coconut shell carbon filter, this antibacterial carbon filter cleans to 0.01 Microns, eliminating 99.9999% of colibacillus, legionella, heavy metal ions, chlorine, organic and insect contaminant.
- Produces a super-fast flow rate of 600 ml (0.13 Gallons) per minute, replaceable Carbon Filter can be re-used up to 3,000 Liters(660 Gallons) before replacing.
- With back-flushing filter, durable survival straw, robust construction body, this water filter is long lasting. ◆ ◆ NOTE: For purchse of MoKo offical filter cartridge replacement, please serach with “MoKo filter cartridge”. ◆ ◆
Katadyn Vario Water Filter, Dual Technology Microfilter for Personal or Small Group Camping, Backpacking or Emergency Preparedness
- Dual pumping modes
- Removes particles
- Activated Carbon reduces chemicals
- Suitable for backpacking
- Glass fiber filter
- A simple turn engages a ceramic pre-filter for long life in dirty water or a pleated glass fiber filter in normal conditions
- Produces up to two quarts per minute in the faster flow mode and one quart per minute in longer life mode
- Replaceable carbon core keeps water tasting fresh; reduces chemicals, odors, and toxins throughout the life of the cartridge
- Dual piston technology provides maximum output with minimum effort
- Adapter base attaches directly to water bottles or an output hose can be used to fill hydration systems or larger containers
Activated carbon granulate reduces chemicals and improves taste and odor. Well suited for backpacking use, this Filter features a dual Piston mechanism to provide continuous water flow with minimal effort. To further minimize sediment input, a float keeps intake out of sediment on that may be on the bottom of your water Source.
A member of Katadyn’s Backcountry Series of water filters, the Vario Multi Flow Water Microfilter is the first water filter that is adjustable for different conditions. It combines two leading technologies into one high-performance pump: ceramic for a longer life and pleated glass fiber for easy operation. The Vario offers a high output and also contains a replaceable carbon core to keep the water tasting fresh.
- Output: Up to 2 quarts (2 liters) per minute
- Cartridge Capacity: Up to 500 gallons (1875 liters)
- Weight: 15 ounces
- Height: 6.5 inches
- Hose Length: 36 inches
- Includes prefilter, cleaning pad, and deluxe carry bag
Katadyn of Switzerland has been producing high quality portable water systems since 1928. Their history has been one of innovation and durability. Katadyn products are used by militaries, health organizations and outdoor adventurers world-wide. No other water system provides higher quality or longer lasting performance. Katadyn is the global leader in portable water treatment. With subsidiaries in the United States, Germany, France, and Singapore; Katadyn develops, produces, and distributes high quality products which are used whenever safe drinking water isn’t available–for travel, camping and humanitarian operations.
The Katadyn Vario Microfilter is part of the backcountry series filter line. The manufacturer indicates this filter line is good for all round use. The manufacturer claims that this filter meets the industry standards for reduction of bacteria (99.9999% Klebsiella terrigena) and protozoan cysts (99.9 % Giardia and Cryptosporidium)…read the entire review
Katadyn TRK Drip Filter + Ceradyn Element
The Katadyn TRK Drip Filter will treat more water than any filter we know of (before cartridges need to be replaced). The TRK drip water filter is a gravity feed filter which requires no pumping, hookup, or electricity. Fill the upper compartment with up to 2. 5 gallons of untreated water, and it literally drips through the 0. 2 micron ceramic filter elements into the bottom compartment. Simply set it on a counter in the corner and keep it filled. The Katadyn Drip water filter is the way to go for cabins, base camps, recreation sites, boats or RV’s. The Katadyn TRK Drip filter comes with three ceramic filter elements (it uses all 3) which will treat up to an incredible 40,000 gallons of water.
MSR MiniWorks Ceramic Water Filter Replacement Element
- Can be cleaned multiple times for low cost filtering
- Carbon core removes many chemicals including iodine, pesticides and chlorine
- Ceramic Gauge lets you know when to replace the ceramic element
- Adapter base lets you screw your MSR filter directly onto wide-mouth Nalgene bottles
- Lifetime warranty
Replacement ceramic filter element for both MiniWorks and WaterWorks microfilters provides increased flow rates for older models.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found military issue water filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best military issue water filter: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy