Which Is The Best Large Water Filter System Backpacking
Nowadays, there are so many products of large water filter system backpacking in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for large water filter system backpacking in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings large water filter system backpacking which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
33,495 Reviews Scanned
Katadyn Hiker Microfilter Water Filter
- Easy-to-use design is great for the beginning camper to the serious backpacker
- The 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media is designed for high output with little effort
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- Provides safe drinking water in any challenging conditions
- Lowest maintenance water filter available
- no need for constant backflushing
Stay healthy and comfortably hydrated as you hike through large patches of wilderness thanks to the pump-action Katadyn Hiker Water Microfilter. Long backpacking trips require lots of water, and carrying this Backpacker Magazine-approved, eleven-ounce microfilter works much better than carrying ten gallons of water on your back. Easy to use and clean in the field, this reliable microfilter transforms random water sources into thirst-quenching satisfaction throughout your long trek or backpacking trip.
Katadyn Hiker Pro Transparent Water Microfilter
- Proven protection against bacteria and protozoan cysts down to 0.2 micron with pleated glass-fiber filter media
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- The field cleanable filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions
- Long-time trusted option for backpackers with it’s ultra-light 11oz, compact size and compatibility with hydration bladders
- Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working
A quick stop at a river or stream with the pump-action Katadyn Hiker Pro Water Microfilter lets you continue on your long trek with hydration packs and water bottles full of clean, clear drinking water. Carrying gallons of water isn’t necessary when you have reliable water sources and are carrying this durable 11-ounce water microfilter in your backpack. Since it connects directly to your hydration pack and water bottles, you spend more time on the trail and less time fiddling with your water supply.
Sawyer Products MINI Water Filtration System
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0. 1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces
- 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99. 99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli)
- removes 99. 9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium)
- also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100, 000 gallons
- includes two Sawyer MINI filters, two 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouches, two 7-inch drinking straws, and two cleaning plungers
A lightweight, versatile personal filtration system, the second-generation Sawyer MINI Water Filter fits in the palm of your hand and has a total field weight of just 2 ounces. Perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water can’t be trusted, the tiny MINI provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration for clean drinking water on the go — filtering out bacteria, protozoa, and microplastics.
The MINI filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera and E. coli and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer MINI filters allow. The MINI also filters out 100% of microplastics.
Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency prepping, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water. Attach it to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing (sold separately), or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread).
The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated up to 100,000 gallons. It comes with a 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger (per packaged MINI). Sawyer individually tests each and every MINI unit three times to performance standards before packaging.
How It Works
The MINI 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
Survivor Filter PRO – Virus and Heavy Metal Tested 0.01 Micron Water Filter for Camping, Hiking and Emergency. 3 Stages – 2 Cleanable 100,000L Membranes and a Carbon Filter for Family Preparedness.
- THE WORLD RENOWNED SURVIVOR FILTER IS INDEPENDENTLY USA TESTED – Tested independently in the USA at multiple labs to show 99.999% filtration removal for tested virus (Phi X-174), staph, parasites, and bacteria and significantly reduce heavy metals. Our test reports are publicly available as we don’t make claims that are not independently verified from accredited labs within the USA. Don’t fall for counterfeits with similar claims that aren’t verified!
- BUILT OF STRONG QUALITY MATERIALS – Shell is ABS material (same material used on car bumpers), polysulfone medical grade ultra filter (same material used in visors of Apollo astronauts), food grade activated carbon and handle contains steel bar inside for extra support.
- COMES WITH BACKWASHING SYRINGE SYSTEM – For easy cleaning in the wild of the membrane filters to 100,000+ liters. It’s BPA free and comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable drinking cup, travel bag, details instructions and how to use manual.
- WEIGHS 12.8 OUNCES – Measures 6.5 inches long and has a super fast flow rate of 500ml (17 OZ) per minute. Can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into the attached cup, or pumped into any hydration container.
- SURVIVOR FILTER LIFETIME WARRANTY – Survivor Filter is based in North America and we cover all manufacturing and other defects with our lifetime warranty. If you ever run into any problems with any of our products simply contact us and we will work to make it right.
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites
- Removes micro plastics: Removes the smallest micro plastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns
- BPA Free materials
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
HydroBlu Versa Flow Water Filter System
- MULTI-USE – Filter can be used on a water bottle, gravity system, bucket filter, inline water filter, or as a straw. Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, as a filter for survivor use and emergency preparedness.
- DISEASE PROTECTION – The 0.1 micron hollow fiber membrane will protect you against 99.9999% of harmful bacteria such as Giardia, E. coli, protozoan cysts, Cryptosporidium and more.
- ENDLESS LIFE – Never buy another filter! Rated to filter 100,000 gallons of water you can have endless camping or place it in your bug out bag. The clear cleaning window allows you to back-flush or clean the water filter whenever it is dirty.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT – The Versa Flow Water Filter only weights 2 ounces and the (2) collapsible canteens weigh 1 ounce each. This is the ultimate ultralight filter that will last you a lifetime.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – All HydroBlu Water Filter products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Designed in Salt Lake City, Utah they are a family business that gives excellent customer service.
LifeStraw Flex Advanced Water Filter with Gravity Bag – Removes Lead, Bacteria, Parasites and Chemicals
- Hollow fiber Membrane: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of protozoa, and 99.999% of Micro plastics
- Carbon fiber capsule: improves taste while reducing lead, other heavy metals, chlorine and Organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, voc)
- Performance: exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites. Exceeds NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead and other heavy metals
- Longevity/lifetime: 2, 000 liters/500 gallons (hollow fiber Membrane) 100 liters/26.4 gallons (replaceable carbon capsule)
- Make an impact: for every Life Straw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
Life Straw flex with Gravity bag is a powerful 2-stage water Filter that provides safe drinking water in any environment. It removes Bacteria, parasites, and micro plastics while reducing lead and chemicals. It can be used in 4 ways: with the included 1-gallon Gravity bag, as a personal straw, attached to a hydration pack, or with a plastic water bottle. It exceeds us EPA and NSF standards for safe drinking water. The hollow fiber membrane is good for 2, 000 liters (500 Gal), while the replaceable carbon Filter lasts 100 liters (25 Gal).
Katadyn BeFree 1.0L Water Filter, Fast Flow, 0.1 Micron EZ Clean Membrane for Endurance Sports, Camping and Backpacking
- 0.1 micron water filter removes harmful organisms like bacteria 99.9999% and protozoa like Giardia & Cryptosporidium 99.9%, surpassing EPA standards
- Collapsible 1.0L hydrapak soft bottle flask packs down small to fit in tight spaces (jacket pockets, purses, backpack, fly vests)
- Ez-clean Membrane is simple and easy to clean by simply shaking or swishing the filter to clean debris, no backflushing or extra tools required
- Filters up to 1, 000 liters of contaminated water without using chemicals or other devices and hydrate quickly and easily with the free flow channels fast flow rate
- Stay clean drink nozzle keeps the mouthpiece clean and sanitary (replaceable with standard plastic water bottle caps)
With the Katadyn befree water filtration system, you no longer have to worry about where your next drink will come from. Just fill up the flask and let the ez-clean membrane do the work. Gently squeeze the flask for instant refreshment. Maintain the ez-clean membrane quickly and easily for longer life and more enjoyment. Simply fill the flask with water, attach the cover and Shake free the debris. Or, remove the Filter from the flask and swish in any lake, River or stream. And when you’re ready to hit the road, the collapsible flask packs small to fit into tight spaces. Just smash, stash and go!.Hydrapak soft flask is longer lasting, rugged, high-tech, flexible, bpa-free..no backflushing and no clumsy tools. Simple Shake or swish the ez-clean membrane in the water and be on your way..0.1 micron hollow fiber technology..for solo use..suitable for cloudy water..lightweight and portable..flow rate: 2 liter per minute..tested to 1000 L, depending on water quality..wt. 2.3 oz (63g)..size: 10.0 x 4.25 x 3.0 in (25.4 x 10.8 x 7.7 cm).
MSR HyperFlow Microfilter Compact Backpacking Water Filter
- Microfilter utilizes Hollow Fiber Technology and advanced engineering to make water treatment highly mobile and easy to use
- Ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions
- Filtration rate of three liters per minute
- includes Quick Connect bottle adaptor, allowing direct connection to all MSR hydration products and a variety of other “wide mouth” containers
- Hollow fiber filter with 0.2-micron pores, effective against protozoa, bacteria, and particulate
- three liters per minute flow and 20 strokes per liter of water
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- made in Seattle, WA
MSR’s lightest, smallest, and fastest pumping filter. The best choice for Fast & Light backcountry use. Effective against Protozoa, Bacteria, Particulate. Weight: 221 grams/7.8oz, Dimensions: 17.8 x 8.3 cm/7×3.5 inches, Filter Matrix: Hollow Fiber, Filter Pore Size: 0.2 Micron. Cartridge life is 1000 liters.
The HyperFlow microfilter utilizes Hollow Fiber Technology and advanced engineering to make water treatment highly mobile and easy to use, in order to make your backcountry adventures easier. Its ergonomic design, diminutive size and tool-free maintainability make it just as appropriate on day trips as it is on multi-day excursions. With a filtration rate of three liters per minute, it includes a Quick Connect bottle adaptor, allowing direct connection to all MSR hydration products and a variety of other “wide mouth” containers, and an advanced pre-filter to prolong the life of your filter.
The compact filtration system lets you turn a nearby stream into a safe water source.
- High Flow Rate: Pumps more than three liters per minute, or one liter every 20 strokes
- Compact: Small size makes it easy to take along even when space is limited
- Field-Maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for flow recovery without tools
- Convenient: Quick Connect bottle adapter lets you filter water directly into a variety of containers, including all MSR hydration products and other wide-mouth containers
- Hollow fiber filter with 0.2-micron pores
- Effective against protozoa, bacteria, and particulate
- Three liters per minute flow
- 20 strokes per liter of water
- 1,000-liter cartridge life
- Field cleanable and maintainable
- 7.8-ounce weight
- Measures 3.5 by seven inches (W x H)
- Includes water bottle adapter
MSR products are made in Seattle, Washington, and include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers — Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs — who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world’s first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.
miniwell Gravity Water Filter Straw Ultralight Versatile Hiker Water Filter Optional Accessories. TUV Proven Emergency Kit Hurricane Storm Supplies.
- Filter up to 2000Litres at 0.1microns. Produce flow rate of 600ml/minute.
- Take use of gravity for filtration
- Slidelock design reservoir with wide-mouth opening for fast, easy filling
- convenient carry handle
- Water filter lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
- Ultra-light and versatile L630 water filter can be attached to 28mm thread disposable bottle. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: lifetime GUARANTEE
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found large water filter system backpacking for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best large water filter system backpacking: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy