Updated 2021 – Top 10 Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker
Nowadays, there are so many products of kitchenaid 6 qt. programmable slow cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kitchenaid 6 qt. programmable slow cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kitchenaid 6 qt. programmable slow cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
636 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart Psc 350 2 Quart Programmable Cooker
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker, Cuisinart Psc 350 2 Quart Programmable Cooker would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Cuisinart Psc 350 2 Quart Programmable Cooker was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Cuisinart Psc 350 2 Quart Programmable Cooker would be the Best Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker for Money.
- We’ve used the crockpot several times since our purchase and have been pleased with the results each time.
- There is nothing i dislike about this well thought out and manufactured product.
- We are very happy with it, too.
- Like the unit very much and the low price was nice, too.
- Cons: cannot saute in the vessel and not as durable as i was expecting.
- I fill it about 2/3rds with warm water, drop in 1 pound of ground beef in a ziplock bag and an hour or so later, the beef is th… Read More
- Perfect size crock pot for small meals
- Everything looks great. The liner seems durable. Checking the specified operating temps on high/low/simmer resulted in spot o… Read More
- I’ve had this slow cooker for almost a year, but waited to review it until I had some experience with it. I’ve cooked small roa… Read More
2. Crock Pot Sccpvl605 S 6 Qt Stainless
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Crock Pot Sccpvl605 S 6 Qt Stainless is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Crock Pot Sccpvl605 S 6 Qt Stainless comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker then don’t look beyond Crock Pot Sccpvl605 S 6 Qt Stainless. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- This is my first time buying a crockpot with the side closures and i love it!
- This product along with the liners make for a very quick clean up.
- Good size for large recipes,a lot of options for the price
- We love our crock pot and it is awesome!
- I love this thing! It’s awesome for traveling! Yay, no more spills! I have used it a LOT
- I couldn’t be happier! I like the di… Read More
- I bought this for a friend as a birthday present. She really enjoys it very much.
3. Crock Pot Sccpvp600 S Smart Pot 6 Quart Stainless
- Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lid
- Digital flat panel control uses programmable cook-settings on high with 4 or 6 hour selections and low with 8 or 10 hour selections to conveniently cook around your schedule
- 6-quart digital slow cooker serves 7+ people
- High/Low/Warm settings
- Polished, brushed stainless steel exterior with black accents and plastic handles. Recipes included
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Crock Pot Sccpvp600 S Smart Pot 6 Quart Stainless has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Crock Pot Sccpvp600 S Smart Pot 6 Quart Stainless is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Crock Pot Sccpvp600 S Smart Pot 6 Quart Stainless easily gets the award of Best Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker Under 100$.
- The timer function works perfect for my 4 hour chili.
- I’m very happy with this crock pot.
- But that is my issue not the product.
- This product really goog except the warmer will burn the product.
- I have two smaller crockpots but this is the size i use most.
- My daughter in law got an instapot and she wouldn’t use.
- I wish the cook times weren’t preset which is not a big problem
- I love the cooking control this crock pot has.
- Warming… means cooking and bubbling. Sadly ruined 2 dinners. Can’t leave on for extended time. Wish my old one didn’t die!
- This 6 quart crockpot works very good and it’s easy to use. Might be a bit to big for a household of two, with limited counter … Read More
4. Cuisinart Psc 650 Stainless 2 Quart Programmable
- Simmer, low and high modes
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- glass lid with stainless-steel rim
- 24-hour programmable cook time
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Includes cooking rack, recipe book and instruction book
- Programmable slow cooker with removable round-shaped ceramic cooking pot
- dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- auto keep-warm
- cord storage
- cool-touch chrome-plated handles
Cuisinart Psc 650 Stainless 2 Quart Programmable is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Cuisinart Psc 650 Stainless 2 Quart Programmable if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker is that even though Cuisinart Psc 650 Stainless 2 Quart Programmable is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Have tried several recipes from cookbook that came with the cooker and found them to be very good.
- I am very happy as long as all the elements constituting the slow cooker work well and cooks food with precision and quality.
- The reviews for the kitchenaide were all over the map and it was considerably more expensive, so i crossed my fingers, hoping the 6 qt.
- It cooks evenly and with the control panel.
- Don’t use slow cooker more than once a month, so being able to have a cuisinart product at this price is ideal.
- This is my third cuisinart slow cooker, the first two were the 3-in-1 that keep pitting.
- However, the ceramic is much heavier than the other aluminum with a non-stick coating.
- You can set thetime & temp to high, low, simmer or keep warm.
- The cuisinart’s overall dimensions are smaller than several others on the market.
- I bought to replace a previous unit.
- Very happy with Cuisinart Stainless Steel slow cooker.
- Good quality! Perfect for the job without having to spend a lot of money. Thank you!
5. Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra Large Capacity
- CLIP-TIGHT SEALED LID. The tight seal helps prevent messy spills on the way to a potluck or tailgate
- FULL-GRIP HANDLES. Thoughtful handle design makes for easy carrying
- 3 TEMPERATURE SETTINGS. Cook on Low or High and then switch to Warm when your meal is done cooking
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN. Stoneware crock & glass lid are dishwasher safe
- EXTRA-LARGE CAPACITY. 10 quart capacity fits a 10 lb. turkey or 12 lb. roast
If you are buying a Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker for the first time, then you should have Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra Large Capacity. It has fewer features when you make Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker comparisons of Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra Large Capacity with any other Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker, grab any Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Hamilton Beach 33195 Extra Large Capacity
6. Instant Pot Multi Use Programmable Multicooker
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
- Aura replaces 10 commonly used kitchen appliances – Roast, Stew, Bake, Steamer, Slow Cooker, Sear/Sauté Pan, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Fermenter and Warmer, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button!
- The microprocessor controls the time and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. You can customize your settings using the operation keys +/- to adjust cooking time and temperature to achieve your preferred cooking results.
- Stew – Temperature ranges from 175~210°F [79~99°C], you can easily adjust the time from 15 minutes to 4 hours, with a default time of 2 hours.
- Sear/Sauté – Flexible temperature settings makes it ideal for simmering, caramelizing and sautéing vegetables, and searing meat. Temperature ranges from 250~425°F [120~220°C], you can easily adjust the time from 5 minutes to 1 hour, with a default time of 30 minutes.
- Please note this item does not have a pressure cooker function.
Instant Pot Aura 10-in-1 multi-use programmable multicooker with advanced microprocessor technology. Replaces 10 appliances in 1 – the aura can roast, stew, bake, steam, slow cook, sear/sauté, rice, yogurt, ferment and warm, all in one cooker. With 10 smart programs your favorite dishes can now be prepared to perfection by simply pushing a button. The cooking pot, The lid and the steam/roasting rack are all dishwasher safe. Note: the aura does not have a pressure cooker function.
- But i got mine from lightning sales at 60% off so i’m pretty happy with the cost.
- Also, we are a family of 9, and the 6quart works great in terms of meal size for all of us.
- I am also disappointed with the slow cooker function.
- Definitely heats more evenly than cheaper crockpots.
- There are larger, more powerful sous vide things out there.
- If i was paying full price and only wanted to sous vide, i would strongly consider buying just a sous vide cooker and basin for… Read More
- Love my insta pot use it at least 3 times a week
- As an owner of an original instant pot, I was a bit let down it didn’t offer sous vide ability. I bought this because I was oth… Read More
7. All Clad Sd700450 Programmable Oval Shaped 6 5 Quart
- Do not use the ceramic insert on the stove top or in an oven to prepare foods
- Easy to read digital display and large push-button controls for intuitive use to easily find your perfect programs
- Dishwasher-safe insert and lid for an easy cleaning. Keep warm- No. Slow cooking settings- High mode- 2 to 8 hours. Low mode- 4 to 20 hours Warm
- 4-20 hours cooking times with a complete cycle time of up to 26 hours for preparing home-cooked meals on any schedule
- 6.5-Quart, oval-shaped, stainless-steel slow cooker with removable black ceramic insert, large enough to cook food for a crowd and goes right to table for serving.
- Integrated handles on insert for an easy grip and glass lid to trap in heat and moisture
Come home to dinner ready and waiting with this 6-1/2-Quart fully programmable SD700450 slow cooker from All-Clad. Ideal for everything from breakfast foods, soups, and stews to appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more. The oval-shaped slow cooker offers exceptional versatility when it comes to making healthy, delicious meals at home. The slow cooker’s easy-to-read digital display and 26-hour programmable timer allows for prepping ahead of time and walking away—the unit slow cooks food to perfection while you are busy at work or out running errands. Use the buttons on the control panel to choose from three temperature settings: warm, low, or high. The slow cooker automatically switches over to keep-warm mode at the end of the cycle, keeping food at an ideal serving temperature. Riveted stainless-steel handles on the base and integrated handles on the insert allow for a secure hold and easy transport, while the cooker’s tempered glass lid traps in heat and moisture and allows for at-a-glance monitoring. The slow cooker’s black ceramic insert lifts out of the base for use at the table for serving and can go in the dishwasher, along with the lid, for quick cleanup. With its polished stainless-steel body and large 6-1/2-quart capacity, the All-Clad slow cooker not only presents beautifully, but it’s also the perfect size to accommodate a larger family or a group of people when entertaining.
- So i decided to go with the all-clad.
- And, i got the aluminum pot with the non-stick surface that is light and easy to clean.
- The has 3 distinct temperatures with the warm, high and low.
- I saw a number of negative reviews on this site of this new all clad model but ordered it on the strength of our experience wit… Read More
- Also great for ny fish chowder, nice to remove the container and put directly into the refrigerator.
- I bought a open box special and received a brand new, unused cooker in the factory packaging.
- Easy to use and clean up is a breeze when you use the plastic bag inserts, rather than cooking straight into the all-clad ceramic pot.
- We have all-clad cookware that we are very pleased with (made in usa) and this seems to have the same quality.
- The best crock pot in the market
- Higher priced than most competitors, but watch for sales and mark downs.
- I don’t want the waste of liners or the unknown of non-sticks.
- High quality, easy to use crock pot. It’s a great size and we love that it has a built in timer.
- I had one of these in the early 2000’s. Gave it to a family member. I tried a few cheap ones, they never worked. Went back and … Read More
- I spent days reading reviews and debating over what to buy. I hated to pay so much more for a slow cooker, but I had been thro… Read More
8. Cuisinart Msc 600 Central 6 Quart Multi Cooker
- Glass lid with cool-touch handle for clear view and comfortable handling
- Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup, Steaming rack included, Limited 3-year warranty.Steam for up to 90 minutes
- One touch switches modes when recipe calls for combination cooking
- 3 fully programmable cooking functions Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours, includes automatic Keep Warm feature
- Extra-large blue backlit LCD display with easy-to-read time and temperature settings
- Removable 6-quart nonstick aluminum cooking pot
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Cuisinart Msc 600 Central 6 Quart Multi Cooker is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Cuisinart Msc 600 Central 6 Quart Multi Cooker wins the users. Most of them who buy Cuisinart Msc 600 Central 6 Quart Multi Cooker once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker to any other Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker is least.
9. Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manual
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- All Crock-Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F. If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances
- One-pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- Spacious 7-quart manual slow cooker serves 9+ people or fits a 7-lb. roast
Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manual is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manual which falls into premium category but Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manualis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manual offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker available in the market today. Crock Pot Scv700ss Stainless 7 Quart Manual was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Kitchenaid 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It’s great, works well and i would highly recommend this product.
- Works very well, make sure to buy liners.
- The quality is also a lot more flimsy than older models but again, i guess that comes with the price.
- Most of the crockpots on the market are way too big for just my husband and i.
- I guess i shouldn’t complain too much given the price.
- The packaging is amazing nice and sturdy.
- I had gotten rid of our 8qt crockpot when i bought my instant pot.
- Thank you for making such a dependable product at such a reasonable price.
- Bought this to replace a cusinart slow cooker that never actually hot to cooking temperature.
- Perfect size for empty nesters.
- This is my first crockpot. I cooked a pork roast in it. It is a very well designed piece of equipment. My food came out wonderful.
- I bought this to facilitate cooking one large meal for myself. I have a tiny 4 quart pressure cooker that I have been using, o… Read More
10. Hamilton Beach 33861 Programmable Stainless
- Programmable Flex Cook mode: Select 1st heat setting & cooking time then select 2nd heat setting & cooking time. After timer ends, it shifts to warm
- Stay or go clip-tight sealed lid for easy transport
- 6 quart crock perfect pot size for 6 lb. Chicken or 4 lb. Roast
- Dishwasher safe stoneware & glass lid
- 3 slow cooker cooking options:- Flex Cook Mode: program 2 heat settings & cooking times for customized cooking- Program: select 1 heat setting & cooking time- Manual: high, low, warm settings
- Love the flex cook setting and is of a great quality.
- The only issue i have is with the rubber part on the lid where it suctions because you have to be careful due to build of food/bacteria.
- Don’t buy those other brands at 2x the price, they’re junk.
- This evens out the temperature, no more nasty burnt ring inside the pot.
- Love it and use it twice or more weekly!
- I bought this back in December for a holiday party, and broke it out for the first time at the party where it was used to make … Read More