Updated 2021 – Top 10 Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim
Best home theater 2.1 receiver slim Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home theater 2.1 receiver slim is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home theater 2.1 receiver slim for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home theater 2.1 receiver slim. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home theater 2.1 receiver slim is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home theater 2.1 receiver slim has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home theater 2.1 receiver slim. Here we bring out the best in the home theater 2.1 receiver slim which you can safely buy in 2021.
693 reviews analysed
1. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
2. Keiid Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Bookshelf
- Strong Compatibility & Practicability ● Works with all devices which is with an analog output via RCA/AUX cable. it also supports various resources including 1/4” wired microphone, USB flash drive, TF card. Adjustable L/R balance & EQ option: Country/Pop/Jazz/Rock/Classic/Normal
- 5-Level Safety Protections ● The built-in 5-level protection (overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, short protection, self-protection) makes both amplifier and your external speakers safer. 1-year warranty with new replacement in case of any fault or quality issues.
- Bluetooth 5.0 & Full-band FM Radio ● With additional Bluetooth antenna, you can connect any Bluetooth enabled devices up to 65 ft . Stream wireless music in every corner stably and lossless. The 6.5 ft length best quality external FM antenna ensures a best FM radio reception.
- Knobs Operation & Remote Control ● Customize the sound output according to your request. Rotate knobs to control MIC Volume, ECHO, Balance, Bass, Treble, Master Volume, digital LED display ensures all operations clearly, Additional remote control makes it more convenient.
- 2019 Latest Design ● Compact D-class RMS 2x 40W digital amplifier & receiver, Be able to hook up with bookshelf speakers or other passive speakers (6-8 ohm speakers are suggested) , Perfect for HiFi music purpose and home audio entertainment. Creative sleep timer function makes your amplifier unique & more convenient.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Keiid Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Bookshelf is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Keiid Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Bookshelf comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim then don’t look beyond Keiid Bluetooth Amplifier Receiver Bookshelf. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc
- 3.5mm network adapter wire powered subwoofer switch small tv smart iphone 4.1 dj voice hdmi phone mono antenna indoor auto radio watt amplify compact ipod bass tube signal pc supply automotive cord house transmitter sub
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT easily gets the award of Best Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim Under 100$.
- Otherwise very happy with function and quality for price.
- There won’t be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone’s bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
- At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Even though it is a great unit for the price!
- Love being able to have bluetooth at such a low price!
- However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment.
- When turning on , it always chooses speakers a&b and volume starts at 20db.
- This seems to be a nice stereo system so far as I’ve had no problem yet & hope it stays that way.
- It great for what I need it for, my work. Sounds, and looks good. Great price too.
- this is what i was looking for perfect
4. Marantz Nr1510 Receiver 2019 Model
- FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH 4K ULTRA HD TV Featuring 60 Hertz full rate content, pure color sub sampling, BT.2020, HDR, HLG, eARC & Dolby Vision, enjoy an IMPACTFUL HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE with EXCEPTIONAL PICTURE QUALITY & A THRILLING SURROUND SOUND
- At 4 inches tall, this 5.2 channel stereo receiver is A COMPLETE HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX LOADED WITH FEATURES! Connect all your audio sources, enjoy wireless streaming, plug your USB drives or play vinyls using the MM phono preamp it’s got it all
- MULTI ROOM AUDIO TECHNOLOGY With the HEOS Home Entertainment App, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home
- HANDS FREE OPERATIONS Command your favorite voice control agent Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri to STREAM UNLIMITED MUSIC using popular services like Spotify, TuneIn, Netflix and more via Built in HEOS, Bluetooth or Wi Fi
- This 5 CHANNEL DISCRETE POWER AMPLIFIER (50 Watt per channel) boasts 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output, full HDCP 2.2 support for copy protection a must buy for your home entertainment and speaker system
- SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATES WITH SMART HOME AUTOMATION SYSTEMS like Josh.ai or Control 4, and allows REMOTE MONITORING OF CONNECTED DEVICES, while you are vacationing or on the move
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND & USER FRIENDLY SETUP ASSISTANT comes with an ADVANCED GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE that guides you through the step by step process and connects all your audio sources to the stereo amplifier receiver
5. Yamaha Rx V6a 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos with Height Virtualization (via future update) and DTS:X
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, Voice Control and MusicCast multi-room
- Dolby Vision, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- 4K/60, 4K/120AB*, 8K/60B*, HDMI 2.1* (*via future update)
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in / 1 out)
- YPAO – R.S.C. and multipoint
If you are buying a Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim for the first time, then you should have Yamaha Rx V6a 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. It has fewer features when you make Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim comparisons of Yamaha Rx V6a 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast with any other Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim, grab any Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Yamaha Rx V6a 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
6. Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- 5.1-ch with Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization in a slim and compact receiver design
- MusicCast Surround-capable: add two MusicCast 20 speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-channel setup
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (4 in/1 out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond YAMAHA RX-V6A 7.2-Channel AV Receiver With Musiccast which have been in market longer than anyone. Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim and it could be any of the high value Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim, chances are that would be much costlier than Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver. Yamaha Rx S602 Audio Component Receiver will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier Microphone
- EQ CONTROLS: The home theater system receiver has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selector, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. It also features blue LED lights which brightness can be adjusted through the LED dimmer
- DISPLAY METER: The improved compact amplifier has a built-in digital fluorescent output display meter which displays all the functions and input used. A remote control for distant audio adjustments and rack mount brackets are included in the package
- 3000-WATT POWER: The Multi Channel Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 3000W peak power to be used for multi speakers w/ 2-8 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 7 INPUTS: The home amplifier with bluetooth digital amp box supports headphone, USB, SD, MP3, FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, rec line, 1 RCA preamp output and dual mono RCA dedicated for subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated stereo receiver is equipped with bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad, laptops and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier Microphone is another one which falls under Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier Microphone ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim and that is what has revived them. Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier Microphone has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Channel Bluetooth Power Amplifier Microphone is amazing features.
8. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth wins the users. Most of them who buy Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim to any other Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim is least.
- Overall, i’m very satisfied with the yamaha rx-v385.
- I was quite surprised at how great the sound quality was.
- The sound is good but greatly affected by the quality of speakers the buyer is using.
- It’s a very high quality product except for the bluetooth does not find your signal at all
- 8mhz dsd64 which is still great considering the price.
- And this yamaha gives me exactly what i need, at an excellent price.
- For the price i doubt you can find better.
- Building a decent home theatre does not have cost you a fortune.
- The automatic speaker calibration that this receiver comes was fast & easy.
- I contemplated for several weeks before i finally decided on the rxv385.
- The best feature is that straight out of the box everything seemed to work without doing a whole lot of setup.
- Have used a soundbar for the past few years but finally decided to jump back on a detecated surround system.
- I do own a yamaha bluray and an giant yamaha motorcyle.
- Just replaced a marantz sr 6010 that was nothing but trouble from the start.
- Bluetooth playback is alright, music enhancer does a noticible job of cleaning the music a bit, nothing extreme but does add a … Read More
- Very nice Home Theater receiver
- Hey….this stuff is complicated and takes some study…to choose an AV Receiver, TV, Speakers, etc…etc..etc.. I do own a Yam… Read More
9. Yamaha R-N303BL Stereo Receiver with Wi-Fi Bluetooth & Phono Black, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Phono input terminals for Turntables voice control using your Alexa device like echo or echo dot
- Wi-Fi, wireless direct, Bluetooth, airplay, and musiccast multiform Audio
- Optical and coaxial Audio inputs for TV. Frequency Response-0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB. FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)-65 dB / 64 dB
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal and Deezer
- Simple and sophisticated design with two channels of 100 W high-power output. Minimum RMS Output Power : 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2 percentage THD)
- The sound quality is exceptional for a receiver at this price.
- Sound quality was better than expected for the price.
- Pros sound quality full feature remote number of presets (40) integration with many streamings services,alexa and google ho… Read More
- Lastly, the streaming is through wifi so you are not dealing with the limited range and in/out capabilities of bluetooth.
- Sound quality is excellent, but of course your mileage may vary depending on the rest of your rig.
- The workaround for the non-hd problem is to pick up the feed on line with the net radio feature.
- I love this product and it was a great price.
- Work well right out of the box.
- If i leave for 30 mins and come back i have to turn off and turn on the reciever to connect to my phone again.
- Received this as part of a birthday package from my wife, along with yamaha n-6490 bookshelf speakers, an audiotechnica at-lp12… Read More
- It doesnt like the yamaha reciever, no biggie two different generations.
- The musiccast app’s annoyances and lack of a windows version are *almost* enough to cost an overall star.
- You can only play the same source on the speakers and cannot turn off/on a zone from the musiccast app.
- If you have a nas or pc acting as a music server, getting that working is pretty painless if you have a phone that can run musi… Read More
- Hard to find a stero only system as most things are for home theater, some of which set ups are great for explosions and gunsho… Read More
- I love it use the stereo when watching TV and music
- I use primarily at this to stream Fortify from office computer into living room. Will soon connect TV. Would have given 5 ST… Read More
- Purchased mainly on the strength of the back-panel photo, this thing handles complexity like a champ.It easily swaps between MP… Read More
- great addition to any home theater system
10. Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built
- ENDLESS CONNECTION POSSIBILITIES – Features 6 HDMI In / 1 output for your favorite audio & video sources. Connect a turntable, subwoofer, speakers & a host of other devices like DVD & Blu-ray players, USB and more for comprehensive surround system
- ENJOY MOVIES AND LAG-FREE GAMING WITH THE LATEST CONNECTIVITY – Masterful 8K HDMI upscaling, advanced technologies like HDR10, HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, Quick Media Switching (QMS) and ALLM. Upgrade your home theater and gaming experience
- A MUSICAL MASTERPIECE CRAFTED TO FIT IN A SLIM 4″ TALL PROFILE – This powerful 7-channel discreet amplifier delivers identical power on all 7 channels (50W x 7). AUTO ECO MODE reduces power consumption without compromising on that superb Marantz sound
- WHOLE-HOME ENTERTAINMENT BOX – With built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-room Technology, play the same song in every room, or a different one in each room. Connect all your HEOS speakers to the app and get full control everywhere in your home!
- IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH HEIGHTENED REALISM – Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X. Enjoy virtual sound effects without installing in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in a humble 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 speaker setup
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim yet, then Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim Under 100$ and Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built offers best features and although it does not have, Marantz Nr1711 7 2Ch Receiver Built’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theater 21 Receiver Slim Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.