Which Is The Best High Frequency Induction Heating
Nowadays, there are so many products of high frequency induction heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for high frequency induction heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings high frequency induction heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
fosa 1800W Induction Heating Module ZVS Low Voltage 12V-48V Induction Heating Board Flyback Driver Heater DIY High Frequency Induction Heating Machine Module
- This product has a maximum power of 1800W, super PCB layout design and super heat sink, superior heat dissipation effect
- 12-48V low voltage DC power supply with a maximum current of 40A. It can work continuously for several hours with good heat dissipation
- Can use graphite crucible to melt gold, silver, copper, aluminum and other metals, heating evenly, fast and very convenient
- With a cooling fan interface, can also do Tesla discharge, generator voltage inverter, etc
- It is recommended not to exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage
Input Voltage: 12V-48V (Recommendation: above 36V)
Power Requirments: Less than 12V >=10A, More than 15V >=15A
Maximum Power: 1800W
Maximum Current: 40A
Heater Inner Ring: 70mm / 2.8in
Size: 18 * 12 * 9 cm / 7.1 * 4.7 * 3.5in
Weight: Approx. 1052g
1 x PCB Board
1 x Copper Tube
1. When using a switching power supply, make sure that the power supply voltage is stable before connecting to the induction heating circuit.
2. Do not heat metal that is too large or it may be overloaded. Please add a 35A fuse or ammeter.
3. Although this driver board can withstand more than 40A, it is recommended not to exceed 48V 35A to prevent accidents and damage.
4. The minimum input voltage of the module is 12V, the voltage of 12V must be greater than 10A to use the power supply.
5. If you find that the MOS tube is hot, first consider whether the power output meets the requirements.
6. Do not clear the circuit board, otherwise it will emit a very high frequency of noise, and then the MOS tube will burn out.
7. It is recommended to use a 36V 20A power supply. Below 12V is very dangerous.
DC 12V-24V 1000W 50 A ZVS Low Voltage High Frequency Induction Heating Module Board with Tesla Coil and Cooling Fan
- Input voltage DC 12V ~ 40V, maximum input current 50A (short), recommended Input voltage range DC 24V ~ 36V
- The power supply used for heating must be large enough
- Using a protective power supply, don’t use battery or battery power
- For long time use, brass tube with water must be used for cooling
- This one is mainly used for heating
Note: It is the working voltage work, the input voltage when the coil is connected or heated. Not the no load voltage. When 12V for power supply, the current should be no less than 20A; when 24V for power supply, the current should be no less than 30A; when 36V for power supply, the current should be no less than 50A. For long time use, brass tube with water must be used for cooling.Output port copper cylinder can most install copper tube of 10mm diameter; when the copper diameter is no more than 4mm, you can solder the copper tube on the clip then fix the copper cylinder; when the diameter is no more than 2mm, it can be connected with output terminal.
This one is mainly used for heating, suitable for the heating power is less than 300W.
Input Voltage: DC 12-40V
Max Input Current: 50A (short time)
PCB Size: 16.5 x 11.2cm/6.5 x 4.4 inch
Board thickness: 0.16cm/0.063inch(only board)
1 x induction heating module
1 x brass tube
1 set x brass cylinder and screw
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found high frequency induction heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best high frequency induction heating: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy