The 10 Best Cold Steel Ninja Sword
Nowadays, there are so many products of cold steel ninja sword in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cold steel ninja sword in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cold steel ninja sword which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
12,674 Reviews Scanned
Cold Steel Tactical Katana Machete 97TKMS
Cold Steel 97TKMZ Tactical Katana Machete with Sheath
Cold Steel Hand and a Half Training Sword 92BKHNH
- Made of polypropylene.
- Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size.
- While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant.
- This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter.
- Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
- Overall Length: 44.00″
- Blade Length: 34.00″
- Blade Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
The best of the world’s sword fighters have known a simple truth for ages.. if you want to become a reasonably good sword fighter you should endeavor to learn sword fighting techniques, footwork and the basic stances. However, if you want to be a master at sword fighting you have to eventually start fighting with a “live blade”. If your ultimate goal is to wield a razor sharp sword safely and effectively, you need to train with a sword that approximates the size, feel and heft of a live blade, yet minimizes the possibility of causing grievous, permanent, or life-threatening injury to yourself or your training partner. Made of polypropylene. Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size. While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant. This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter. Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
Cold Steel Bokken Martial Arts Training Sword 92BKKC Polypropylene
This Cold Steel Japanese Training Sword – Bokken is closely modeled after the Cold Steel world-famous Warrior Series swords. The bokken’s wide blade imitates the flowing lines of the Warrior swords but as they are made from super tough polypropylene, with no sharp edges or points, they are perfect for armored sparring, training, conditioning drills and “pell work”. Each bokken features an intricately detailed imitation cord wrap grip, offering superior control even when wearing heavy gloves. This training sword offers superior heavy-duty training potential for the modern Martial Artist. This bokken weighs about 19.9 ounces and has a thickness of one inch. The blade portion of the bokken is 30 inches and the handle portion is 11 1/2 inches long, combining for an overall length of 41 1/2 inches.
Cold Steel Tactical Wakizashi Machete
Cold Steel Cutlass Machete 97DRMS
Inspired by our popular 1917 Cutlass, our Cutlass Machete features a stiff 1055 Carbon steel blade that’s just as capable of repelling boarders as it is for hacking a path through the blackberries to get to your favorite fishing hole! With a tough full-tang steel construction and a steel reinforced knuckle bow guard, it’s ready for your next adventure be it on land or sea!
Cold Steel 97GMSZ Gladius Machete, Black
Gladius machete Cold Steel Gladius machete collectibles knives & blades machetes. Another great addition to any collection.
Cold Steel GIM Sword
- After extensive study of the history and use of the Wu Jian or “Martial Sword”, we decided to make our own battle worthy Gim for serious collectors and practitioners of Chinese Martial Arts.
- Steel: 1060 Carbon – Is a high-carbon, cold rolled steel containing approximately 0. 50% carbon that can be hardened by heat treatment to a maximum hardness of approximately Rockwell C 58.
- Rosewood Handle. Hardwood Scabbard with Brass Fittings.
- Overall Length: 37.25″
- Blade Length: 30.00″
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Carry System: Wood with Brass Fittings
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
After extensive study of the history and use of the Wu Jian or “Martial Sword”, we decided to make our own battle worthy Gim for serious collectors and practitioners of Chinese Martial Arts. The blade of our Gim is forged from 1060 carbon steel and expertly heat treated. With twin sharp edges and a strong, useful point, the Gim is as elegant as it is effective. The traditional guard and pommel are made of thick brass and fit snugly on a beautiful Rosewood handle. The Gim Sword comes with a wood scabbard with brass throat, chape and sword rings, so that it can be worn suspended from the belt or slung over the shoulder.
Cold Steel Small Sword
- Cold Steel’s modern version duplicates the best features of many historical examples, but uses 1060 carbon steel, heat treated to a tough spring temper.
- Steel: 1060 Carbon – Is a high-carbon, cold rolled steel containing approximately 0.50% carbon that can be hardened by heat treatment to a maximum hardness of approximately Rockwell C 58.
- Overall Length: 38.25″
- Blade Length: 31.25″
- Handle Material: Steel w/Two Shells Hilt
- Carry System: Leather Scabbard
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Cold Steel’s modern version duplicates the best features of many historical examples, but uses 1060 carbon steel, heat treated to a tough spring temper. The hilt features two shells with functional finger loops and a light, but exceptionally strong, knuckle guard. Each Small Sword also comes complete with an attractive leather scabbard with an intricately decorated throat and chapel.
Cold Steel Hunting Sword
The scabbard’s style harmonizes engagingly with the sword’s design. It’s made from heavy, black leather and capped at each end with an embossed nickel-silver throat and chapel.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cold steel ninja sword for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cold steel ninja sword: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy