The 9 Best Cast Iron Petite French Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of cast iron petite french oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cast iron petite french oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cast iron petite french oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Staub Cast Iron Petite French Oven (1.5-qt, Matte Black)
- Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
- Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing
- Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning. Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
Staub’s 1.5 quart Cast Iron Petite French Oven boasts the benefits of a full-size cocotte in a compact size. Get fluffy rice, tender grains and creamy oatmeal thanks to Staub’s signature new lid. Staub’s latest innovation, the Chistera drop-structure lid, has solved the challenge of curved lids—they limit moisture to sides—by ensuring continuous condensation throughout. Unlike countertop rice cookers, Staub’s Petite French Oven can be transported from the stovetop to the table. No need for serving bowls; these charming cocottes take care of both cooking and plating. Rice has never been so easy to make.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 2-Quart Round French Oven, Cherry
Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500�F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Each piece from our extensive range of high-quality enameled cast iron cookware is designed for ease and versatility of use, fitting in with all styles of cooking, all types of cooking appliances and any style of kitchen or dining decor. Please read this section before using your cookware for the first time. The information it contains will help you achieve the best possible cooking results.
Enameled cast iron is a remarkable and robust material that performs well with modern requirements for food preparation and cooking. Whether you choose to stir-fry, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak or bake a cake, there is a shape that is suitable. Cast iron performs well for either slow cooking or high-temperature searing.
Cast iron can be used reliably on any heat source, including induction, and with any oven or grill. It has the ability to retain heat efficiently, which allows for use of lower heat settings in stovetop and oven cooking. On the table, a hot covered dish will keep food hot for second servings.
Cast iron can also be used to keep foods cold. A chilled dish becomes an ideal cold food server on a hot summer day. It can also be placed in the freezer for food storage or advanced food preparation
High heat temperatures should only be used for boiling water for vegetables or pasta, or for reducing the consistency of stocks or sauces. High heats should never be used to preheat a pan before lowering the heat for cooking. Cast iron retains heat so efficiently that overheating will cause food to burn or stick.
The vitreous enamel surface is impermeable and therefore ideal for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
Unicook Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven,2.5-Quart, 20cm Diameter,Bonus of 1pc Heat Resistant Pot Holder,Black Matt Enamel Interior
- Cast iron cookware ensures even heating and excellent heat retention. Great for making soups, stews, braising meats, baking, frying and more
- Double layers coating of durable and flame-red porcelain enamel exterior, black matt enamel interior
- Low to medium heat only
- oven-safe to 450-degree F
- Stainless steel knob and cast loop side handles
- Easy to clean, though dishwasher-safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended
Unicook Dutch Oven is designed to enhance slow cooking through gentle, even heating, locking moisture for tender, succulent braises and stews. Though dutch ovens can appear in stainless steel or other materials, only cast iron dutch ovens work properly, as enamel-coated cast iron will not only absorb, distribute, but also retain heat evenly and efficiently. It’s rust-proof and easy to wash. The enamel coating makes the pot dishwasher-safe and freezer-safe, and it won’t react with tomatoes or other acidic ingredients. Hand washing with gentle soap water is recommended.
► Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
► For best food tastes, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
► Oven and broiler safe; stainless steel knob is oven safe to 450°F.
► Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
► Do not slide pan on stovetop.
► Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
► Allow to cool before washing.
► Dishwasher safe and hand washing with gentle soap water is recommended .
► Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
► Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
STAUB 11502023 Cast Iron Round La Coquette with Glass Lid, 2.75-qt, Matte Black
- Vintage handles are curved for a comfortable secure grip
- Glass lid permits easy monitoring of cooking process
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution
- Colorful enamel finish will not chip crack or rust
- Beautifully transitions from kitchen to table
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
The round la coquette with glass lid is a charming new addition to our legendary cocotte collection. Featuring a glass lid that allows you to effortlessly monitor the cooking process, These small-sized pots are perfect for fluffy grains, tender veggies, or savory soups. their vintage handles provide a secure grip while adding stylish flair. Like all STAUB cocottes, la coquette easily transitions from the oven to the table, and from generation to generation.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Le Creuset PG8200-057F Stoneware Petite French Press, 12 oz, Oyster
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Unmatched thermal resistance – safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
The petite French press, perfect for a single cup of Coffee, features a colorful stoneware exterior with a stainless steel plunger and mesh press.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
AmazonBasics Silicone Baking Mat – 2-Pack
An Amazon Brand.
Le Creuset Stoneware Petite Round Casserole, 8-Ounce, Oyster
- Mini round cocotte made of stoneware with an enamel finish
- Loop side handles facilitate a steady hold during transport
- Secure-fitting stoneware lid with round knob traps in heat and moisture
- oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 4-2/7 by 4-1/2 by 3 inches
Le Creuset of America L2501-10S7F, 1/3-Quart, Oyster Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 1/3 qt. Mini Cocotte with Stainless Steel Knob Quart
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven & outdoor grill
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Durable, nonreactive, nonporous satin black interior enamel. -Even heat distribution and superior heat retention. -Dishwasher safe. -Capacity: 0.33 quarts. -Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking. -Cast iron collection. Product type: -Dutch oven. Material: -cast iron. Enameled: -Yes. Shape: -round. Lid included: -Yes. Capacity: -0.33 quarts. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -3.4″. Overall width – side to side: -5.3″. Overall Depth – front to back: -4″. Overall Product weight: -1.8 lbs.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
Le Creuset PG1160H-1167 Enameled Mini Heart Stoneware cocotte 8 Ounce Cerise
Whether used to serve single portions of a side dish or simply to decorate an empty section of countertop or kitchen shelving, The petite heart cocotte will work perfectly.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cast iron petite french oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cast iron petite french oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy