The 9 Best Breast Feeding Heating Pads
Nowadays, there are so many products of breast feeding heating pads in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for breast feeding heating pads in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings breast feeding heating pads which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy Pack with Cover, 2 Count
- 2 TYPES OF RELIEF: TheraPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy gel packs provide therapeutic relief for common breastfeeding challenges. Cold therapy helps relieve engorgement while hot therapy encourages milk let-down and helps relieve plugged ducts &
- BREAST PUMP AID: It’s the only product of its kind designed to work with a breast pump to encourage let-down and reduce time spent pumping. Follow instructions to heat the packs, insert in covers &
- easily snap onto breast pump flanges.
- SOOTHING &
- SAFE: Doctor designed, Lactation Consultant recommended. Soft, flexible design conforms to the breast and each pack comes with a soft cover to gently warm the skin &
- breast. Microwave safe and BPA, BPS free.
- HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT: We understand that sometimes breastfeeding moms need a little help. That’s why we provide a range of products from soothing lanolin to breastfeeding pumps &
- nursing accessories.
- MOM FOUNDED &
- PARENT LED: Founded by a breastfeeding mom, Lansinoh has supported moms for 35 years with award winning breast pumps, nipple creams, nursing pads, and breast milk storage bags, helping families create bonds that last a lifetime.
Bamboobies Soothing Nursing Pillows with Flaxseed, Heating Pad or Cold Compress for Breastfeeding
- Velour Side: 65% Bamboo Rayon/25% Cotton/10% Polyester Jersey Side:95% Bamboo Viscose/5% Spandex
- bamboobies Soothing Nursing Pillows with Flaxseed, Heating Pad or Cold Compress to Ease Breastfeeding Discomfort
- Double sided to help soothe and comfort sore nipples and breasts to provide different levels of temperature control
- Place in the microwave to soothe clogged ducts and increase milk flow or cool in the freezer to provide therapeutic cooling
- Each package includes 1 pair of therapy pillows and a bonus pair of ultra-thin, no show washable nursing pads
Luxury Breast Gel Packs by Magic Gel – Use as a Breast Ice Pack or a Breastfeeding Heating pad.
- ✔️ BREASTFEEDING IS NOT EASY – We are all different! For some of us, it’s painful, tiring, uncomfortable and in some cases almost unbearable. That’s why we developed this unique gel pack and sleeve. It has two uses, warming to encourage let down, and ice cold to relieve swelling and pain. It has a totally unique design and is backed by Doctors and medical professionals nationwide.
- ✔️ INSTANT DRUG FREE PAIN RELIEF – Sore nipples, engorged breasts, mastitis, swelling and inflammation. Relieve your breast pain and help unclog your clogged milk ducts. When warm it encourages let down.
- ✔️ ALLEVIATE SWELLING PAIN for engorged breasts while using your favorite breast pump or before/after feeding your baby. Provides effective breastfeeding support and increased comfort during breastfeeding. To use warm place them in the microwave, to cool place them in the freezer.
- ✔️ GREAT FOR PUMPS – Works with all breastpump kits (Medela, Lansinoh, Philips, therapearl). Just freeze your ice packs in the freezer, or heat (microwavable) for 15 seconds before hand to increase your flow.
- ✔️ REUSABLE AND DURABLE for multiple uses over time. The pads can be used up to 300 times, for 20 minutes per use (they are microwaveable) for maximum temperature efficiency and comfort. You will receive 2 x Compress Gel Packs with 2 x Pink Cover plus a storage box.
Breast Therapy Gel Pad use in Cold and hot for Nusring Moms, Relieve Engorgement & Pain, Improve Milk Flow & Product (Pack of 2)
- 2 TYPES OF THERAPY: Bumblebee Hot or Cold Breast Therapy Gel Pad, provides care and support for moms who facing with breastfeeding problems. Hot therapy improves milk flow and increases the output of milk while cold therapy relieves engorged and tender breasts.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Perfect fit all kind of breasts and also you can put it into your bra to free your hands. Especially soft and comfortable.
- DURABLE & SAFE: Bumblebee is a brand created by one mother for the sake of making moms and children’s life better. We use SAP material which can keep the Gel Pad hot or cold for 15-20 minutes. Free from BPA and plastic smell.
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: This pad can be used repeatedly, conveniently and hygienically. Follow instructions to heat or freeze it and apply when the temperature is comfortable for your body. Wash it before & after each use.
- MORE APPLICATION: Beside solving breastfeeding problems, hot therapy can helps for menstrual distress and cold therapy can relieves headache, fever and joint sprain.
1.Easy and convenient to bring with you to travel, camp or party because of the lightweight design. It is also easily heated and cooled anywhere.
2.It design according to mothers’ breast shape, which can be more comfortable. You can also put them in your bra to make your hands free and is compatible with any kind of breast pumps.
3.It will be more effective if you can use with the breast massager and any nipple shield.
4.Our therapy can replace towel or any conventional ways. It is easier to clean and can be reuse. And it can keep cool and warm for a longer time.
5.It also can be use for relieving the discomfort of uterus during the menstrual period.
1.Hot compress: Please put in the microwavable container or cover completely with water at medium or small power setting for 1-2 minutes. Do not boil it in water. Please turn off the heat and then put it in hot water.
2.Cold compress: Please put in freeze for 15-30 minutes. Then take it out and wipe dry so that you can use.
1.Please do not touch fire with this product.
2.Please check the product before use. Replace in time if you find any damage.
3.The therapy pads should not be too hot or too cold. It is suitable when you feel the temperate is comfortable.
4.Do not squeeze hard with hand or any other heavy objects.
5.Do not touch with any sharp objects.
HiFineCare Breast Therapy Pads Breast Ice Pack, Hot Cold Breastfeeding Gel Pads, Boost Milk Let-Down with Gel Bead Pads, 2 Count, 2 Cover,Teal
- Contoured To Fit All Most Breast Sizes – – breast pads diameter: 7.5″. Package include 2 pack gel breast therapy pads, 2 pack soft flannel cover. Easy to use and carry. It is a must have for any breast feeding mother
- Breast Gel Pads Are Unlimited Use – – healthy, safe, non-toxic and non-caustic. Can be used warming or cooling therapy or breast pump aid. Please follow the INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE on listing or packaging
- Hot Therapy In Microwave – – relieves pain from blocked ducts and mastitis and encourages let-down. Heat therapy to ease the milk into flowing better and it feels relieving
- Cold Therapy In Freezer – – soothes pain from engorgement, swelling or hardness related to breastfeeding. Give comfort for both mama and baby
- Breast Pump Aid – – reduces the time spent on pumping. 100% Satisfied Guaranteed- Both moms and healthcare professionals recommend. Premium Quality That You Can Trust
HiFineCare brand developers takes in many suggestions and opinions about the breast therapy on the market now. Then design and produce the gel breast therapy with best quality gel bead and PVC plastic. Just wiped off them with damp cloth if needed. Also, package include 2 washable flannel cover.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Put the gel bead pack in hot water or microwave
Hot Water 3-5min
Additional Heating ln 5s lncrements Only
Step2: clean and dry out the gel bead pack
Step3: Always test prior to application and guarantee superior temperature uniformity
Step4: Put on cover and prevent scald
Put the gel bead pack in fridge freezer or freezer indoors
Fridge Freezer: 30-60 Minutes
Freezer Indoors: 15-30 Minutes
Step2: clean and dry out the gel bead pack
Step3: Always test prior to application and guarantee superior temperature uniformity
Step4: Put on cloth and prevent frostbite
BREAST PUMP AID
Heat Gel Pads and warp around the outside of your breast
pump flanges while pumping.
Clean and wash off with mild soap.
For external use only
Do not use on infants or allow infants to chew on packs.
Do not use for purposes other than intended
Overheating or prolonged application may cause irritation
Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds
Do not puncture pack and/or ingest contents
Do not fall asleep using pads
Heating beyond suggested time may damage or destroy HiFineCare Gel Pads.
Hot Cold Breast Gel Bead Ice Pack (2 Pack) by FOMI Care | Nursing Pain Relief for Mastitis, Engorgement, Swelling | Fabric Backing for Ultimate Comfort | Reusable, Freezable, Microwavable (Pink)
- RELIEVES PAIN- Provides soothing relief for the most common breastfeeding challenges. Cold Therapy relieves pain associated with engorgement and swelling. Hot Therapy relieves mastitis and plugged ducts.
- REDUCE PUMPING TIME- Heat packs and wrap around breast pump, encouraging milk let-down to reduce time spent pumping.
- DUAL FUNCTIONING- Alternate between heat and cold therapy with these versatile gel packs. Simply place in refrigerator or freezer until desired temperature for a cold/ice pack effect. For a hot pack effect, simply place in microwave until desired temperature is reached. Provides up to 30 minutes of soothing cool or heat relief, relieving your aches and pains!
- FLEXIBLE, WITH FABRIC BACKING- The bead design helps it contour smoothly to your breast, even while frozen. Has darts to keep gel beads evenly distributed, resulting in the ultimate therapy for your entire breast. The fabric backing allows for comfortable application as well as dual temperature use. For colder use, apply the gel beads side on skin. If that is too cold, apply fabric on skin.
- SAFE- Made out of non toxic gel and medical grade PVC plastic. Can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, and are microwave safe. Enjoy the therapeutic effects worry free!
Herbal Concepts Breast Kozi, 2 Count
Natural, gel-free breast pack to help ease breastfeeding discomfort. Breast Kozi’s are designed to provide all natural comfort & pain relief for symptoms experienced during nursing and weaning. Breast Kozi’s are handcrafted from soft, cozy fabric into a graceful curve that easily slips into a nursing bra or tank. Use warm to encourage let-down, and prevent clogged milk ducts or chilled to relieve breast tenderness. Breast Kozi’s all natural, gel-free breast packs help ease breastfeeding discomfort. Soothing comfort for both Mother and Baby. Relax, rejuvenate and restore your body and soul. Cold Therapy: Seal in plastic bag; place in freeze 1-2 hours. Place chilled Kozi inside bra for comfort. Use to comfort when experiencing engorgement, tenderness & during weaning. Hot Therapy: Microwave pair 30-60 seconds, do not exceed 60 seconds total. Microwave single pack 20-30 seconds, do not exceed 30 seconds total. Use warm to encourage milk let-down & flow, discourage clogged milk ducts, soothe mastitis symptoms. Clean: Wipe clean with damp cloth, air dry, do not submerge.
LotFancy Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Hot Cold Therapy, 6PCS Small Heating Cooling Pad for Tired Eyes, Breastfeeding, Wisdom Teeth, Kids Injuries, Sinus Relief, First Aid, Muscle & Joint Pain, Arthritis
- Safe & Comfortable to Use – Gel pack is filled with nontoxic CMC & glycerin, latex-free, safe for all ages to use
- therapy pack with protective non-woven cloth backing on one side is soft to use on any pain area, meet FDA standard
- Natural Relief – Provides instant pain relief to sprains, strains, fevers, swelling, bites, bumps, puffy eyes, bruises, sports injuries, migraines, sinus pain, laser treatments, dermabrasion, muscle aches and more
- Convenient to Use – Store gel pack in refrigerator or freezer, use as small cold compress anytime
- heat gel pack with microwave oven, as heat therapy
- Multipurpose – Used as hot or cold therapy, hand warmers, skincare or beauty treatment, kid’s boo boo pack, a must-have for any first aid kit, perfect for small injuries
- Diameter: 4 inches, a handy size, it’s ideal round hot cold pack for wisdom teeth, breastfeeding, tired eyes, TMJ, small joint injuries, nursing aid, discomfort, reduce pores, sinus pressure, headache, migraine, bumps and bruises, hay fever, nose bleeds, toothache, extraction, injection
Hands-Free 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Pack, Hot and Cold Nursing Gel Pads for Relieving Breastfeeding Problems, Use with Any Breast Pump, Includes 2 Counts, 2 Covers, and 1 Shoulder Strap
- ????MULTI-TYPES OF RELIEF：hands-free breast therapy gel packs provides instant relief for breastfeeding in multiway. Get the treatment for pain and swelling with our cooling therapy
- Unclog ducts and relieve mastitis with the heating therapy. Increase milk yield after regular application. No more awkward scenes for moms with our upgraded hands-free function.
- ????REDUCE PUMPING TIME: It is the only product of its kind on market with hands-free design and works with all kinds of breast pumps to relieve pressure and reduce pumping time.
- ????SLEEP-ON COMFY FOR YOU: U-shaped design by experts suits any breast size with comfort and ease. These pads perfectly wrap the chest while wearing and can be reused by simply washing the soft covers.
- ????HANDS-FREE DESIGN: The breast pads with its unique bra-shape design outstand its previous version and all other compete. Hands-free provides worry-free pumping experience and relieves you anywhere at any time.
- ????DETATCHABLE STRAPS: The velcro and shoulder straps are detachable, which allows you to use as regular therapy pads separately. This therapy pack provides safe cooling/soothing therapy for minor bruises, swollen eyes, etc. in everyday life
Heating and cooling breast therapy pads are made of professional gel particles , which are non-toxic and safe for babies and moms.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found breast feeding heating pads for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best breast feeding heating pads: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy