Best All Carbon Steel Wok Oven Safe
Nowadays, there are so many products of all carbon steel wok oven safe in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for all carbon steel wok oven safe in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings all carbon steel wok oven safe which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
ICON Carbon Steel Wok (14-inch) – Pre-Seasoned – All-Natural Surface – Dishwasher Safe – Oven Safe – Induction Safe – Made in the USA
- INCLUDES: 1oz bottle of Sunflower Oil (recommended oil) and Instructions for Additional Seasoning
- 25-Year Consumer Warranty, 5-Year Commercial Warranty
- 98% iron core, 30% lighter than traditional cast iron
- High heat retention, Safe in temperatures up to 800 degrees F
- Safe to use on all cooktops–including induction, Will not rust, peel, or flake over time
Cooks Standard NC-00233 Stainless Steel Stir Fry Pan with Dome Lid 13-Inch Multi-Ply Clad Wok Silver
- 13-inch wok made of 18/10 stainless steel with aluminum core
- Solid stainless-steel riveted handles stay cooler with air-flow technology
- Secure-fitting stainless-steel dome lid traps in heat and moisture
- oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 23 by 13-1/2 by 5 inches
- limited lifetime warranty Shape round
Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 13-Inch Wok with Dome Lid
Beautifully designed, the three-layer metal cookware features an interior and exterior layer of premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel with a multi-element alloy aluminum core (along the bottom and up the sides) for fast, even heating and thorough heat distribution. Even more, the brushed stainless-steel exterior resists scratches for long-lasting good looks, whether on the stovetop or hanging from a pot rack. The cookware’s solid stainless-steel side handle and opposite helper handle come riveted for strength and feature air-flow technology to help them stay cooler to the touch than typical handles. In addition, its secure-fitting stainless-steel dome lid (complete with its own loop handle) traps in heat and moisture for efficient cooking and delicious results. The cookware can be used on all stovetop surfaces, including induction, and it withstands an oven’s heat up to 500 degrees F. The wok cleans up easily by hand or in the dishwasher and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
What is Multi-Ply Clad Metal Construction?
Multi-Ply Clad metal construction is a combination of 18/10 stainless steel with a multi-element aluminum core that creates a permanent bond of metal, so heat passes through the whole pan body from the bottom up the side walls, not just at the bottom, for maximum cooking performance.
Durable Stainless Steel with Even-Heating Aluminum Core
As part of Cooks Standard’s Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel cookware, the collection features three layers of clad metal for high-quality performance and excellent cooking results. The interior surface of the cookware provides a smooth, hard layer of premium-grade 18/10 stainless steel, while the stainless-steel exterior offers an elegant mirror-polished finish for enhanced visual appeal.
Best of all, an inner core of multi-element alloy aluminum comes sandwiched between the interior and exterior layer of stainless steel for faster heating and excellent heat distribution. The aluminum core extends from the bottom all the way up the side walls for total coverage. It’s the best of both–durable stainless steel for strength combined with the fast, thorough heating of aluminum.
Stay-Cool Handles with Air-Flow Technology
Thoughtfully designed, the cookware’s solid stainless-steel handles come riveted for strength and provide an open V-shaped design with air-flow technology that keeps the handle cooler and more comfortable to hold when cooking on the stovetop. The long handles on the pans and the generous loop side handles on the pots make the vessels easy to move around on the stovetop or to safely lift and carry, even when full. Though the handles stay cooler to the touch, pot holders or oven mitts are still recommended.
The cookware’s matching stainless-steel lids fit securely, helping to trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients, plus they come with loop handles for safe, simple placement or removal. Another thoughtful detail includes the cookware’s scratch-resistant stainless-steel bases, which come with a brushed finish and that can be safely used on any type of stovetop, including gas, electric, ceramic glass, even induction. Oven-safe up to 500 degrees F, the cookware offers outstanding versatility, transitioning effortlessly from cooking on the stovetop to browning or finishing in the oven (not broiler safe).
About Cooks Standard
Cooks Standard, located in California, USA, designs and manufactures high-quality cookware products for the home and kitchen. Cooks Standard presents professional and home chefs alike with the highest-quality materials, thoughtful design details, and fine craftsmanship–all of which is setting a new standard for the cookware industry.
Wok Pan with Premium Lid and Bonus Bamboo Spatula – Thick 13 Inch Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Ergonomic Handle and Non-Stick Scratch-Resistant Surface – Sturdy 2mm thick design that is Oven-Safe
- ★ THICKER & HEAVIER THAN OTHER WOKS: Our stainless steel wok is premium chef-quality, made with a 3-layer design comprised of rust-resistant, food-safe stainless steel and an aluminum core that means your pan heats up FASTER. Our wok weighs in at 4 pounds and heats up quickly and evenly unlike cheaper and flimsier woks, allowing you to cook more efficiently. Plus, it’s scratch-resistant and non-stick!
- ★ XL COOKING SURFACE HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY- Adapted from a traditional cast iron round-bottom wok, our 13-inch wok offers a wide and deep non-stick cooking surface that is ideal for stir frying, steaming, deep frying, boiling, searing and more. All this can be done on a gas, induction or electric stove-top. What’s even better is that the wok is dishwasher and oven safe up to 500F making clean up and cooking ANY type of dish a breeze.
- ★ BONUS DOME LID AND BAMBOO SPATULA INCLUDED – This set comes with one 13-inch diameter 4 pound stainless steel wok, one stainless steel dome cover lid, and one stainless steel and bamboo handle spatula. The 13 inch pan features ergonomic handles on both sides of the pan to make for easy sauteing and transporting from stovetop to oven to dining room table.
- ★ MASTER THE ART OF THE HEALTHY ONE-PAN DINNER – Cooking healthy has never been easier, faster or more efficient. This oversized wok lets you cook large servings of your favorite healthy foods on the stovetop and/or oven and transition to the dining table without every dirtying another pan. It’s also 100% chemical free–no PFOA & PFTE here!
- ★ OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We’re so confident you’ll love our new wok pan, that we’ll give you your hard-earned money back if you’re not thrilled with your purchase. Simply contact Willow & Everett DIRECTLY for a refund. No questions asked. Just the best guarantee you’ll find 🙂
Light Weight Traditional Cast Iron Wok with Wok Ring, 410mm (16.14-Inches)
- This wok is light weight plus fast to heat up and also great for stir fry. Cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Can be used on any stovetop: electric, gas, induction
- can also be used in the oven
- Perfect for stir-frying meats and vegetables, also great for steaming
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Cast iron wok is perfect for retaining heat while cooking, so great for those quick stir fry recipes
- NOTICE: NEED TO SEASON FIRST BEFORE USE. Hand wash only and Dry Immediately. Made in China
A very traditional design that has been used in the Chinese countryside for centuries. With Small metal handles is also retains heat, cooks evenly, quickly and efficiently and imparts the Chinese “wok hee” (wok flavor). Must be seasoned (wok ring included)
Joyce Chen 21-9972, Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok Set, 4-Piece, 14-Inch, Charcoal
- Wok set includes 14-inch wok, dome lid, 12-inch bamboo spatula, and recipe booklet
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating; requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles–one long and an opposite helper handle
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops; hand wash
Classic Series Carbon Steel 4 Pc. Wok Set
Instead of going out for dinner, stay in, and make a healthy tofu and vegetable stir-fry or Szechwan beef and broccoli stir-fry using this four-piece wok set. Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops, the flat-bottomed wok should be hand washed and dried thoroughly before storing. The collection comes gift-boxed, making it a nice choice for a housewarming or birthday present.
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating
- Requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops
- Carbon steel for strength and excellent heat distribution
- Wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil
- Hand wash
Birch-wood stay-cool handles–one long and an opposite helper handle stay cool to the touch for added comfort and convenience.
Nonstick steel dome lid with cool-touch knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients.
Curved Cooking Interior
Promotes proper stir-frying, while its wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil than with a straight-sided pan. Simply heat the oil; add any favorite combination of fresh vegetables, tofu, or meat; then keep things moving with the long-handled spatula.
Heats Quickly and Evenly
Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel, the wok heats quickly and evenly, and its smooth interior requires seasoning before use.
What’s in the Box:
- 14-inch carbon-steel wok
- Nonstick steel dome lid
- 12-inch bamboo spatula
- Recipe booklet
Additional Sizes Available
Model # J20-1140 14″ Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok with round bottom
Model # J21-9978 14″ Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok
Joyce Chen has a large variety and selection of woks
With so many variations every cook will be able to find their perfect fit. From heavy professional weight to lightweight pre-seasoned, Joyce Chen has it all.
- Pro Chef Excalibur Nonstick Cookware: The Excalibur reinforced non-stick coating system used on our Pro Chef Woks and Peking Pans has been acclaimed by U.S. retailers, professional chefs, and consumers as the best performing non-stick finish for cookware in today’s market. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty. PFOA and PTFE Free.
- Pro Chef Carbon Steel Cookware: Once seasoned, these professional weight (2.0 mm) carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance for life.
- Pro Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware: Lightweight pre-seasoned cast iron has all the benefits of cooking with traditional cast iron, such as even heating and great temperature control but is half the weight. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty.
- Classic Series Xylan Nonstick Cookware: This heavy weight (1.8mm) Classic Series cookware is for the discerning cook. The availability of 9-inch and 12-inch stir fry pans as well as 14-inch woks makes it easy to choose the perfect size pan for any cooking task.
- Classic Series Carbon Steel Cookware: Whether your personal choice is a round or flat bottom, loop or skillet handles, we have the perfect wok for you. Our carbon steel woks are crafted of superior quality and weight (1.5 mm).
Joyce Chen by Columbian Home Products
In 1949 Joyce Chen came to America from Shanghai, China and settled in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her culinary career began when she brought egg rolls to her children’s school bake sale — they sold out immediately. She had discovered America’s growing interest in Chinese food. She soon began teaching lessons at her home and, later, at Cambridge’s and Boston’s Adult Education Centers. With the encouragement of friends and neighbors, she opened The Joyce Chen Restaurant in 1958. She also wrote her first Joyce Chen Cook Book in 1964, and in 1968 starred in her own national televised PBS cooking series called Joyce Chen Cooks.
In the ’70s, she found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her high standards, so she developed her own line of cookware with the slogan “Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen.” Her goal was to provide high-quality, versatile tools and products with Asian flair. Today, sourced from all over the Pacific Rim, Joyce Chen products bring the best of Asia to you.
In 1994 Joyce Chen passed away and in 1998, she was inducted into the James Beard Foundation Hall of Fame.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
- 14-inch pre-seasoned cast-iron wok for making delicious stir-fries at home
- also works well for baking, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Craft Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Helper Handle (14 Inch, Round Bottom) / 731W88
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years.
- Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok – Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100% authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 5 years on market.
Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100% cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14″ Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Proudly made in the USA since 1896. Lodge proudly continues the legacy which began more than a century ago with Joseph Lodge. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place. Product weight: 11.86 lbs. Care Instructions : Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”. Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, Black
- Large capacity for cooking family size meals
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Popular wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift that friends and family can use daily
Prepare delicious Asian-inspired meals for the whole family with this T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok. Made of durable aluminum and traditionally shaped with a wide top and narrow base, the gently curved wok heats quickly and evenly, sealing in flavor. The wok’s PFOA-free nonstick (inside and out) requires the use of little to no oil or fat for healthier cooking, effortless food release, and quick, convenient cleanup. Ideal for stir-frying, the versatile wok also works well for steaming, searing, sauteing, pan or deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, making soup, or even roasting nuts. The wok’s long, stay-cool handle promotes a secure grip, keeps hands a safe distance from the heat, and comes with a hole at the end for optional hanging storage. Oven safe up to 350 degrees F and dishwasher-safe, the T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok makes a great gift idea for anyone looking for fresh inspiration when it comes to healthy, great-tasting, home-cooked meals.
Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Black, 14-inch w/Large Loop Handles & Flat Base (14" Wok)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found all carbon steel wok oven safe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best all carbon steel wok oven safe: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy