Top 10 Acer 144H Ips
Finding your suitable readers for acer 144h ips is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 144h ips including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
878 reviews analysed
1. Acer Viewable Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
- Brand: Acer
- Series: ET2
- Model: UM.JE2AA.005
- Cabinet Color: Black
- Screen Size: 31.5″
- LED Backlight: LED
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Brightness: 2500 Nit
- Contrast Ratio: 100,000,000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 4ms
- Display Type: WQHD
- HDMI: Yes
- I’ve been pleased with my acer laptop, and very happy with the monitor so far.
- It’s versatile for the the things that i want to do (video games, artwork, etc.
- The shipping box was a bit tore up, which worried me initially.
- The monitor i have now is the second one sent to me, given that the first had a few clusters of dead pixels around the center o… Read More
- My wife has a home business – and was using her laptop screen only. The ACER monitor has a clear, sharp high resolution image a… Read More
2. Acer Cb242y Dbmiprcx Frameless Adjustable
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x USB 2.0 (Used for Webcam), 1 x Audio-in & 1 x Audio-out (HDMI and USB Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 250 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm
- AMD FreeSync Technology | Zero-Frame Design | Adjustable Full HD Webcam with Microphone
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio | 16.7 million colors supported | Tilt: -5 degrees to 20 degrees | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor
Delve into the world of awesome with Acer’s CB242Y Full HD monitor, which offers an unmatched viewing experience. Featuring a large 23.8” screen that delivers astonishing, 1920 x 1080 resolution with excellent detail. The CB242Y also comes with an adjustable webcam providing the ability to work from home and handle all your online meetings. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.QB2AA.D01)
3. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 easily gets the award of Best Acer 144H Ips Under 100$.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
4. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 144H Ips is that even though Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
5. Acer Xv242y Pbmiiprx Zero Frame Compatible
- NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible | AMD FreeSync Premium Technology | Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (Display Port and HDMI Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: Up to 165Hz | Response Time: Up to 0.5ms (G to G) | VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Pixel Pitch: 0.275mm
- 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Gaming Monitor
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: +/- 90°
If you are buying a Acer 144H Ips for the first time, then you should have Acer Xv242y Pbmiiprx Zero Frame Compatible. It has fewer features when you make Acer 144H Ips comparisons of Acer Xv242y Pbmiiprx Zero Frame Compatible with any other Acer 144H Ips but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 144H Ips, grab any Acer 144H Ips but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xv242y Pbmiiprx Zero Frame Compatible
6. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro XV242Y Pbmiiprx 23.8″ Full HD (1920 X 1080) IPS Zero-Frame Freesync Premium & G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Up To 165Hz Refresh Rate, Up To 0.5Ms (1 X Display Port, 2 X HDMI 2.0 Ports) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 144H Ips in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 144H Ips and it could be any of the high value Acer 144H Ips, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen. Acer R240hy Bidx 23 8 Inch Widescreen will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
7. Acer V227q 21 5 Monitor Display
Acer V227q 21 5 Monitor Display is another one which falls under Acer 144H Ips for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer V227q 21 5 Monitor Display ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 144H Ips and that is what has revived them. Acer V227q 21 5 Monitor Display has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer V227q 21 5 Monitor Display is amazing features.
8. Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable
- 28″ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut | Brightness: 300nits
Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 144H Ips in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 144H Ips to any other Acer 144H Ips is least.
9. Acer Cb272 Bmiprx Freesync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz – Using Display port or HDMI port.Brightness:250 nit
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Zero frame Design | ergo stand: ergonomically-designed stand | VESA mounting compliant (100 millimeters x 100 millimeters)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio-in & 1 x audio-out (VGA & audio cable included)
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB272 Zero Frame IPS monitor. Designed with prosumers in mind, this display features incredible images and colors. Through AMD Radeon Free Sync technology, the frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HB2AA. 001)
10. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 144H Ips yet, then Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 144H Ips Under 100$ and Acer 144H Ips comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) offers best features and although it does not have, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 144H Ips Under 100$
- The color quality isn’t great, and it isn’t that bright, but i’m still finding it very useful for work from home.
- Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price!
- Honestly, the picture quality is ok, but not the greatest monitor.
- Love the quality of this, perfect for gamers who want a decent monitor for pretty cheap.
- This acer is great and the price was right at less than $100.
- The price is really what makes it even more special.
- Exactly what my son wanted and super fast shipping!
- We don’t game, but we’ve have it for about a year or so and it’s still going strong.
- I bought this for my daughter that’s in high school and recently transitioned to online school. This monitor is the perfect ad… Read More
- For its price it is wonderful! I use it as my second monitor and it does its job so well! 😀