Which Is The Best 3500 Watt Electric Heating Element
Nowadays, there are so many products of 3500 watt electric heating element in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 3500 watt electric heating element in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3500 watt electric heating element which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Heating Element Kit (2 Elements – 4500W, 240V and 3500W, 208V)
Non-incoloy element coils are copper on the inside with a nickel plating on the outside. The threaded bases on all of these elements are made of zinc-plated carbon steel.
GE WB44T10009 Broil Element for Late Model GE, RCA, Hotpoint, and Kenmore Ranges
This is an authorized aftermarket product. Fits with various GE brand models. It has a oem part # WB44T10009.
From the Manufacturer
General Electric WB44T10009 Broil Element for Late Model GE, RCA, Hotpoint, and Kenmore Ranges is a genuine GE factory part. It comes with GE’s 1 year warranty and is a common replacement part for many range models.
Camco 02282/02283 3500W 240V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
3500W/240V Screw-In Element 02283
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 3500W 240V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
Camco 07043 LWD Apcom Style Plumber’s Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
- Contains one Apcom style lower thermostat with protector
- Contains one Apcom style upper thermostat with protector
- Contains two 240V/4500W low watt density, screw-in foldback style water heater elements
- Simplifies electric water heater diagnosis and repair
- UL Listed components
Camco5" Residential Screw-In Water Heater Element Wrench – Fits All Standard Screw In Elements (09883)
- 5″ long Zinc plated water heater element wrench
- Compatible with all standard screw-in elements and 1-1/2″ hex on residential screw-in water heater elements
- Cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver for enhanced torque and to help remove and install element with ease
- Fits into offsets where an adjustable wrench can’t
- For use with residential water heaters
WB44T10009 Broil Element for GE Range Ovens by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP2030995, 770548, AH249284, EA249284, PS249284 & WB44T10034
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB44T10009: This part directly replaces part numbers AP2030995, 770548, AH249284, EA249284, PS249284, and WB44T10034.
- ✅ FOR GE RANGE OVENS: It’s compatible with several GE brands, including General Electric and Kenmore/Sears. Reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your oven model.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT: When a broil element shorts out, you can no longer use your oven to broil food. Install this new broil element and you’ll have your oven working again in no time.
- ✅ SIMPLE DIY FIX: You just need a Philips screwdriver, a flat head screwdriver, and a quarter-inch nut driver to remove the old broil element and install this new one. The whole repair takes just 15 to 30 minutes.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Designed to last, this part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. It also comes with the bracket needed for installation. Specs: 3500 Watts. Dimensions: approx. 14L x 16.5W x 2.5H in.
The broil element cooks food by heating the air at the top of your oven. If the terminals break off or the element burns out or shorts out, your oven can no longer broil food. Luckily, replacing a broken broil element with the WB44T10009 exact equivalent part by PartsBroz is easy and budget friendly.
For safety, disconnect your oven from its power source before starting the repair. Helpful tools include a Philips screwdriver, flathead screwdriver, and a quarter-inch nut driver. Make note: when disconnecting the broken element from the wires, don’t let the wires fall back inside your oven wall. You’ll need to connect the wires to the new element.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: JBP24BB4WH JBP64BB4WH JBP64WB4WW JBP24BB1WH JBP78WB4WW JBP66WB4WW JBP78WB1WW JBP79WB4WW JBP24WB4WW JBP24BB2WH JBP26WB4WW JBP64WB5WW JBP26WB5WW JBP66BB1WH JBP68HD1WW JBP67BD1WH JBP78WB2WW JBP78WXB1WW JBP24WB1WW JBP24BB4AD JBP24WH2WW JBP64BB1WH JBP78BB1BB JB600WD1WW JBP24BB1CT JBP64BB2CT JBP66WB1WW JBP30WB1WW JBP24DB4WH JBP26WB1WW JBP30WXB2WW JBP48WB1WW JBP64BB5WH JBP67BD1CT JBP68HD2WW JBP24BB1AD JBP35WB4WW
Kenmore/Sears: 911.93491991 911.93491992 911.93498990 911.93498991 911.93498992 911.93512010 911.93514010 911.93581990 911.93582990 911.93587990 911.93588990 911.93600010 911.93601000 911.93601002 911.93602000 911.93602002 911.93604010 911.93607000
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WB44T10009, AP2030995, 770548, AH249284, EA249284, PS249284, and WB44T10034.
Questions about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answers section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3500 watt electric heating element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 3500 watt electric heating element: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy